PDA

View Full Version : BBA on Ebay

wraggster
April 12th, 2005, 18:34
WHurricane16 has posted this news:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8184818209&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

It's up, I can't hold onto it anymore.

Btw, my Sega Nomad w/32 games are also up...

Those looking for a Broad Band Adapter will surely be tempted ;)

Eric
April 13th, 2005, 17:16
Does this mean that storminator16 is giving up on coding for the DC?

WHurricane16
April 13th, 2005, 18:16
Does this mean that storminator16 is giving up on coding for the DC?

Ding ding ding ding ding

You got it. I have too many things going on, and soon I might be going overseas for a bit so I'm definitely not going to be doing anything "hobby" wise, only work related. I've sorted quit doing DC a long time ago, got the itch for about a couple of weeks, and decided to hang it up for good. :D

curt_grymala
April 13th, 2005, 18:28
Ding ding ding ding ding

You got it. I have too many things going on, and soon I might be going overseas for a bit so I'm definitely not going to be doing anything "hobby" wise, only work related. I've sorted quit doing DC a long time ago, got the itch for about a couple of weeks, and decided to hang it up for good. :D

That's truly a shame. You will be sorely missed.

Does this mean that you won't be involved in the community at all anymore? What does this mean for the future of Storm!Studios?

WHurricane16
April 13th, 2005, 19:11
I sort of haven't been apart of the community for awhile now. I'll say something every now and then, except for when I was working on the football game. The scene hasn't meant jack to me for a very long time; it's obivous when I don't bother to read the main page of any of these sites. I'll still be around just like I have been the past 6 or so months. Well, like I said earlier, I'll be gone overseas soon (hopefully!) so my time here maybe like once-a-month thing.

Yes, I had to make a decision on Storm! Studios last night. It's over.....everyone who has data they need recovered I still have it on my machine. Storm! Studios reflected my life in too many ways....I never had time for it nor did it become what I wanted it to become. That's completely, 100% my fault and I can live with that.

Darksaviour69
April 14th, 2005, 10:55
:( .... good luck with your overseas job

Mental2k
April 15th, 2005, 10:28
good luck, cheers and farewell

GPF
April 15th, 2005, 19:39
I sort of haven't been apart of the community for awhile now. I'll say something every now and then, except for when I was working on the football game. The scene hasn't meant jack to me for a very long time; it's obivous when I don't bother to read the main page of any of these sites. I'll still be around just like I have been the past 6 or so months. Well, like I said earlier, I'll be gone overseas soon (hopefully!) so my time here maybe like once-a-month thing.

Yes, I had to make a decision on Storm! Studios last night. It's over.....everyone who has data they need recovered I still have it on my machine. Storm! Studios reflected my life in too many ways....I never had time for it nor did it become what I wanted it to become. That's completely, 100% my fault and I can live with that.

Please contact me so I can arranged to get my data back from you.

Thanks,
Troy

WHurricane16
April 15th, 2005, 23:25
GPF, do you have an ftp I can upload this to? It's bigger than I thought.

GPF
April 16th, 2005, 05:42
GPF, do you have an ftp I can upload this to? It's bigger than I thought.

Is there any way i can log on and just download what I need?, most of it I probably have archived already.

Thanks,
Troy

OneThirty8
April 21st, 2005, 20:31
Damn... lay low for a little while, and I have no clue what's going on! Good luck with everything, Will! Going overseas sounds cool. That's something I've been hoping to do for a long time.

I'm pretty sure that I have everything important on my machine, including my web pages. I just have to find them.

Christuserloeser
April 21st, 2005, 22:11
We already miss you, Hurricane! Do not leave forever, won't you!? Also make sure that you visit us from time to time ;)

Wishes you all the best:

Chris

WHurricane16
April 24th, 2005, 13:17
Damnit, they drafted my account!!! So Storm! Studios is still up. I'll have to call them and get this canceled, and they owe me $50 for SSL.

Ftp is open, grab what you need! :D

GPF
April 24th, 2005, 21:07
Damnit, they drafted my account!!! So Storm! Studios is still up. I'll have to call them and get this canceled, and they owe me $50 for SSL.

Ftp is open, grab what you need! :D

send me a pm, my old username/password is not working.

Thanks,
Troy

MetaFox
April 24th, 2005, 21:19
ditto