PDA

View Full Version : Where will games be in 100 years time?

gdf
February 3rd, 2007, 12:32
yeah that. could they be banned, will everyone be playing them in their EYES(!), will develpoers run out of ideas, will they all be so realistic we can't tell them from reality, will we all go back to the NES, or will the technology far surpass the capabilities of anyone to fully utilise it without spending their whole lives on making games? or what else???? ones mind simply boggles!

rbervoets
February 3rd, 2007, 12:49
Ever watched the episode of futurama were you actually go into the internet...

I rest my case !

wraggster
February 3rd, 2007, 13:07
well we will all be dead, so im not too worried

S34MU5
February 3rd, 2007, 13:33
Or will we?

mexicansnake
February 3rd, 2007, 17:15
The videogames will be created themselves with super computers!!! :D.

SSaxdude
February 3rd, 2007, 18:17
There will be super duper complex consoles with virtual reality. New consoles would only come out every 20 years.

quzar
February 4th, 2007, 11:56
Ps9.

edit... WTF? i keep putting "PS9" and it replaces it with "Ps9"

dejkirkby
February 4th, 2007, 12:02
People's whole lives will be played out in a game. I'm talking from conception to death, one big game.

S34MU5
February 4th, 2007, 13:55
Ps9.

edit... WTF? i keep putting "PS9" and it replaces it with "Ps9"

Its because you can't post in all caps...

So just posting "PS9" would give you a infraction so it auto decaps it.

But if you said "I think PS9" it would work because its not all caps

mesosade
February 4th, 2007, 19:18
they'll all be underwater like the rest of the human race i'm afraid. honestly I read it somewhere caled a newspaper

co500
August 9th, 2008, 12:31
its true most of the world will be underwater but who cares we'll be dead plus people could live on high mountains or in space? (scientists are trying to make a space hotel)

JKKDARK
August 9th, 2008, 15:38
they'll all be underwater like the rest of the human race i'm afraid. honestly I read it somewhere caled a newspaper

2012 if I'm not wrong.

masterchief929
August 9th, 2008, 17:38
we won't be underwater. we'll be floating dead on top of it. :p i agree with wraggster, we'll be dead so why worry?

ICE
August 17th, 2008, 15:14
I wont be dead. I'll be 119 so hopefully its not motion control.. Old people get quite shaky and I'm afraid my 119 year old body would be no different.

Eviltaco64
August 17th, 2008, 17:02
JKKDARK will never die.
He's been around since the dawn of time and will always be here.

Anyway, Im pretty sure that if anything, either Sony or Microsoft would be put down and the one surviving would be competing with Nintendo. Maybe if Sega was still alive they'd be making good games or maybe another console.
I'm sure that as technology advances, you wont even need to go through life.
You could have some sort of virtual reality world where you can see, hear, touch, and smell and can just stay there for a century.

It could happen.