PDA

View Full Version : Own Every SNES Game Ever Made For $24,999

wraggster
December 12th, 2012, 01:17
"BSNES author and game collector Byuu has decided to put his entire collection of SNES games up for sale — at the low price of 24,999USD. The collection covers *every* game ever made for SNES, all in the original covers. From the article: 'The seller, who goes by the name "Byuu" on Reddit, says that every single game in the collection comes with its original box and approximately 85 percent of the games come with their original manuals. The collection does not include unlicensed games, and every game has been professionally cleaned and tested. "They all work perfectly," Byuu says.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300830169972

You are bidding on a complete set of every North American Super Nintendo (SNES) game ever released. This set is the result of half a decade of collecting.

All 721 games sold at retail in the United States, Canada and Mexico are included.
Also included is every single box ever released. Note that Mario-All Stars+World, Super Scope 6, and Miracle Piano did not have individual game boxes.
Also included is 605 unique game manuals, comprising 84% of all manuals. I have approximately half of the rarest manuals here, but you can see specifics below.
Also included are 400-700 white box inserts, 400-700 white usage instruction booklets, 400-700 Nintendo Power advertisement cards and posters, 300-500 registration cards, and 100 or so posters.
Also included are 26 duplicate games, 15 duplicate boxes, and 50-100 duplicate manuals.
What is *not* included is any not-for-resale, unreleased, and unlicensed games.
Please see the list below for the full inventory.

This set was built by purchasing used carts, instructions and boxes from countless sellers. The conditions of each item vary, as indicated by the below list.
I have made an effort to ensure that the most desirable carts have intact labels. Any boxes that had seriously damaged front or back artwork were replaced. This is where most of the duplicates come from. But by no means is this a pristine set. We are talking about used games more than 20 years old. There will be creases, there will be folds, there will be finger smudges. The list below shows you the conditions for each item I have.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300830169972