PDA

View Full Version : Extended Edition Harry Potter Films

wraggster
April 12th, 2005, 19:14
Anyone know if the ABC version of harry potter is available to buy anywhere and if theres any of newer films to have extended releases too.

USA folks will know more im sure

FrierTuck
April 23rd, 2005, 20:58
I live in the USA and as far as i know ABC never had another version of Harry Potter

wraggster
April 23rd, 2005, 21:05
they did have the extended version of the first film

FrierTuck
May 2nd, 2005, 03:55
iseriously doubght it asfar as selling goes even if it does exsit, i can wait for a rerun and tape it for you

wraggster
May 2nd, 2005, 23:38
you americans are so lucky

theres a HP2 extended edition with previews of Goblet of fire coming this saturday on ABC

ptr.exe
May 6th, 2005, 20:04
why would you want extended versions of terrible films? i liked the books but the films i thought were poor.

wraggster
May 8th, 2005, 18:53
i loved em both

FrierTuck
May 9th, 2005, 03:12
so you found that out, ok, here it is, ABC is showing Harry Potter 2 with never befor seen fotage not an entierly new movie. It airs May 7th at 7pm my time, i dont know what it is your side of the puddle. I might be able to capture it, and send it to you, if thats not illegal. I dont think it is. But anyway, PM me, or just post. Nevermind, today is the eight, well, i can look for a rerun

curt_grymala
May 10th, 2005, 02:25
I don't know what extra stuff was included in the ABC version, but my kids' copies of the Harry Potter movies have a lot of extra scenes in them.