PDA

View Full Version : DK Bongo Blast on Wii

wraggster
February 4th, 2007, 14:00
Via IGN (http://blogs.ign.com/Matt-IGN/2007/02/02/45604/)

We all know DK Bongo Blast is gone from GameCube and reborn on Wii. The title is set for release on Nintendo's new system this year, along with Kirby, for that matter. Efforts like Wii Health and Wii Music will also be coming, but that's another blog post. For now, let's talk Bongo Blast.

Up until recently, people have speculated that Nintendo would make available some bongos for Wii so that peeps could best enjoy the experience. But I don't think so. Why? You've got the bongos already: the Wii remote and nunchuk.

That is all.

Screen Via Comments

curt_grymala
February 4th, 2007, 14:55
Oh no. If Nintendo intends for us to use the Wiimote and the Nunchuk controller as "bongos", I'm going to be seriously upset.

If they enable the use of the GC bongos, I'll be fine, but leaving us with no option but to use the Wiimote and the Nunchuk controller would really make me mad. Interaction with the bongos is a completely different experience than interaction with the Wiimote and Nunchuk. I am a huge fan of the GC bongos and all 3 games that already employ them (although, admittedly, the music for DK2 was a lot worse than the music for the original Donkey Konga).

blueflash
February 4th, 2007, 22:54
has wii remote or nunchuck got a mic for handclaps?

dpathic2001
February 5th, 2007, 16:53
LOL, trying to clap your hands in time to a fake Manic Street Preachers song whilst holding a wiimote and nunchuck in each hand...priceless:p