PDA

View Full Version : (PSX on 3.03OEC) That Suck...

aurionson
February 4th, 2007, 20:31
I have just beaten Sniper Wolf in MGS CD1 for the second time, and now, when i've gone throught the stairs in the building in the back of the snowfield, the game told me to change to CD2, but I can't do that on a PSP and we can't save and continue playing on the CD2's EBOOT file like in the FFs... so I've come here to ask if they're will be somethin on and future OE or in a future OE revision. I thought it could be a good idea.

Thanks

(PS: that's my first time in this MGS, i played to MGSPO before, but that's MGS is so fun ! I want to continue to play on the PSP... i don't want to restart all on my PS2.)

SkatesBest
February 4th, 2007, 20:45
it would be best to use cwcheat for this situation...save on the mem card. Then load the game and the mem card on epsxe, get past that part..save and put the mem card back on psp

aurionson
February 4th, 2007, 20:53
Tell me if I understand:

You want me to put the MEMCARD1 file who is the MGS CD1's folder in the PSP Savedata folder to the "memcards" folder in my ePSXe folder... but the memcards folder need .mcr files, is the "cwcheat" is a converter for that? If yes, please give me the link, if no, tell me what's wrong.

S34MU5
February 9th, 2007, 10:32
MGS noob