PDA

View Full Version : Biohazard2 v2.0 FINAL

wraggster
February 4th, 2007, 22:17
New release from Eskema:

Biohazard2 its a minigame to enjoy killing zombies.
Your goal its find the exit in each level, kill as many zombies as you want and try to avoid
the survivors.

Hi guys, im here to show u my last creation Biohazard2, maybe u remember some months ago i released a beta from Biohazard2, now the final version its here, so enjoy it.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via eskema (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=1368163&postcount=1)

aries2k4
February 4th, 2007, 22:29
Ya, I remember this game. I like it so IŽll give this a go.
nice job.

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
February 4th, 2007, 23:19
lol, looks fun, THX alot!!!

IamAbe
February 4th, 2007, 23:21
wow kool, downloading now!

Hiei311
February 4th, 2007, 23:54
wow i played both of them and still have them
please make biohazerd 3 :) this is the best out of a zombie hombrew for a resident evil game there both my favs
biohazerd 2 is alot harder

zeritooverride
February 5th, 2007, 00:17
Wow this is great! I never played the first one but I'm really liking this one! Good Job!

IamAbe
February 5th, 2007, 02:11
wow, just tried it! amazing work!!

a solid release, well done. keep it up!

emuking
February 5th, 2007, 02:28
looks great ill give it a try

Psyberjock
February 5th, 2007, 05:28
Am I the only one here old enough to remember Zombies Ate My Neighbors?? These graphics look like a straight rip from the rom. The only thing that looks like it might be different is the main character's sprites and the HUD. The gameplay itself even sounds very close to the original. If I wanted to play ZAMN, I could just do it in an emulator (in fact I often do).

Dbgtgoten
February 5th, 2007, 05:32
dude i want a ZAMN remake or new game for recent system =(

Mr. Shizzy
February 5th, 2007, 05:58
Great release. Zombie killing is right up my alley.
:)

FireStag
February 5th, 2007, 06:36
Zombie's rock... killing zombies is even better!

Understandable
February 5th, 2007, 15:22
Looks sweet gonna try it out

titch.ryan
February 5th, 2007, 18:51
cool looks good i remember biohazzard this one sounds like it is a lot better tho. good work

Hiei311
February 5th, 2007, 23:15
Am I the only one here old enough to remember Zombies Ate My Neighbors?? .

No dude i rember it when i was really really young im 15 now and i still lov the game im playing it on my psp and yes they are rips from the first game and the secong game "goul patrol" the second game is really rare only can find it as a rom

narcotic00
February 13th, 2007, 02:30
isnt this game " zombies ate my neighbors"?

narcotic00
February 13th, 2007, 02:32
isnt this game " zombies ate my neighbors"?

mr_nick666
February 13th, 2007, 13:38
Am I the only one here old enough to remember Zombies Ate My Neighbors?? These graphics look like a straight rip from the rom. The only thing that looks like it might be different is the main character's sprites and the HUD. The gameplay itself even sounds very close to the original. If I wanted to play ZAMN, I could just do it in an emulator (in fact I often do).

You are correct :) I remember it well from my teens :rolleyes: Got it on SNES9Xtyl too :thumbup:

It is a nice homebrew though ;)

stormbob
February 13th, 2007, 13:57
This game rocks!

SupaDupaNerd
April 27th, 2007, 06:59
Actually you are not the only one to remember Zombies Ate My Neighbors... I think i might even still have my SNES cart around... Damn that game was fun...

acid23
April 27th, 2007, 13:24
good work, thnx... :)

Wholelottalove
May 13th, 2007, 03:47

haha yeh i think the zombie sprites might be from it, i think thats whats in my genesis right now. lol im only 13 and i remember that game, that and boogerman were my fav genesis games.

Wholelottalove
May 13th, 2007, 03:48

haha yeh i think the zombie sprites might be from it, i think thats whats in my genesis right now. lol im only 14 and i remember that game, that and boogerman were my fav genesis games.

Buddy4point0
May 13th, 2007, 03:57
please dont revive old threads. and this is a very old thread
also dont double post, and u said u were 14 in 1 and 13 in the other...

Jonesey
February 2nd, 2008, 17:28
the secong game "goul patrol" the second game is really rare only can find it as a rom

It's not that great, anyway - they removed the radar and messed with the controls a bit too much for my liking. You can get the SNES rom from romnation.net.

Eviltaco64
February 2nd, 2008, 17:33
Kinda reminds me of Zombies Ate My Neighbors

factory
January 10th, 2011, 09:41
please make it compatible with 5.00m33-4
this version don^t like my m33 :(

Shrygue
January 10th, 2011, 15:02
Old, old, old thread. Topic closed.