PDA

View Full Version : Help with IceTea and... well... converting psx to psp in general(DON'T FLAME ME)

Cloud_35
February 5th, 2007, 02:55
:mad: Yeah, I know, IceTea is a "sucker-proof" popstation GUI, but anyway.......:rolleyes:

I've had the same problem since i installed the firmware. I haven't converted any my converted games (that's my cousin :)), because i just can't. First I thougt it was an internal error of my OS (proudly Win98, more stable than yours I bet :p), because Hot Shots golf save title had chinese (i think) characters, and it couldn't be read (sent me "Couldn't Read EBOOT.PBP). I changed it. Aparently it worked (now it opened the whole window, and made the process), but when i put it into the psp it didn't load (the xmb worked, gave me the warning screen, then froze into a black screen and it didn't loaded any further).

When I downloaded IceTea I thougt "woooo!!! all my problems got away!!!" but nope. Same error, just this time instead a warning screen gave me a screen containing "Loading BIOS!", and froze. I checked the forum and some fella had the same error. His error was that he had 3.03 OE-B not C. I have 3.03 OE-C.

What am I doing wrong???????:confused: I ripped the iso with MagicISO, don't put any compression in the IceTea and (as i stated before) I have Windows 98.

I've had enough of this, so if u know something, POST!!!!!!!!

AtariFreek
February 5th, 2007, 03:29
If the iso i compressed before hand it wont work. But other then that i don't know what to say, bad rip maybe? I don't use icedtea, i just use the regular popstation converter (DOS)