PDA

View Full Version : IceTea 1.3

tommydanger
February 5th, 2007, 10:26
IceTea 1.3 is now up for grabs

-I hopefully fixed the auto id bug once for all (had only problems with .bin files)

-You can also now change the manual game id without recompiling the whole manual
go to manual->patch game id

-and I implemented proper toc handling.
In previous versions it would only implement the toc informations from a ccd file, now it also looks for a .toc file in the same directory as the iso (make sure it has the same suffix as the iso)

-reorganized menu bar

You can download it here:
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/icetea/icetea1.3_win.zip?use_mirror=osdn

For what this tool is used for head over to the sourceforge site:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/icetea/

Tommy

siulmagic
February 5th, 2007, 10:59
great release man im loving ice tea

BrooksyX
February 5th, 2007, 14:33
Sweet I really liked 1.1 so 1.3 should be even better! :)

gr42178
February 5th, 2007, 15:28
Cool, I will try this now.

jak66
February 5th, 2007, 16:55
thanks for this tommy, this is really useful

however, many of the warning screens i try to use (example attatched below) do not work and end up as a plain white warning screen. Is it a problem with the pngs or IceTea itself?

SketchPCIS
February 5th, 2007, 17:06
Hey, one thing I would like to see is an option to load existing EBOOTs (I made all mine with PSX2PSP -before- compression was added -_-) and then compress them if possible.

Any idea if that can be done, or how hard it would be to add it to this as an option? I really liked PSX2PSP, but it sort of stopped with v.7.1, and this one seems to be gaining in popularity and features

tommydanger
February 5th, 2007, 17:31
thanks for this tommy, this is really useful

however, many of the warning screens i try to use (example attatched below) do not work and end up as a plain white warning screen. Is it a problem with the pngs or IceTea itself?
I think it's a problem with IceTea and I'm already aware of it

Hey, one thing I would like to see is an option to load existing EBOOTs (I made all mine with PSX2PSP -before- compression was added -_-) and then compress them if possible.

Any idea if that can be done, or how hard it would be to add it to this as an option? I really liked PSX2PSP, but it sort of stopped with v.7.1, and this one seems to be gaining in popularity and features
It certainly is possible to add that in the next version ;)

Veskgar
February 5th, 2007, 17:34
Thanks tommydanger! This is fast becoming my favorite. I used version 1.1 for the first time last night and was impressed, however the warning screen came out all garbled.

I LOVE my custom warning screens so if there is still an issue I hope it can someday be fixed, if not already.

Keep up the great work.

SketchPCIS
February 5th, 2007, 17:44
Tommy, if you add compression of existing EBOOTs, I will seriously love you forever XD

I know it's probably not that big of a thing to a lot of people, but I...er...have over 130 EBOOTs to redo -_-...and I really don't want to...re-rip all of my PSX games again =D *ahem*

Veskgar
February 5th, 2007, 18:13
Tommy, if you add compression of existing EBOOTs, I will seriously love you forever XD

Hmmm. Maybe an automated process would be cool. Like if the program could accurately extract the ISO from EBOOT and then reconvert/compress all in one automated process.

Anyway, just tested this out and now instead of a garbled warning screen, I got no warning screen displaying at all. Just the blank PSP XMB background for a few seconds until game starts to load.

Also, the Auto-Detect of Game ID works beautiful now it seems. Good Job! I really want this one to be my favorite GUI. I hope work continues on this excellent app.

Shrygue
February 5th, 2007, 19:17
An update for Ice Tea, very good to hear. I'll get this right now!

NightRaven
February 6th, 2007, 03:14
Ahh thanks for an excellent GUI Tommydanger. This is now my favorite pops converter. Please keep those features coming :thumbup:

pain95
February 8th, 2007, 22:32
I got a PSP and i kept upgrading it because i thought it would help.Then i found out about Vice City Stories cheat device.i went on a giant serch trying to get it and finally after a week i found out it had somthing to do with me having 3.10 why i couldnt get it on.can some one pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease help me.:(

guardiansnowman
February 21st, 2007, 13:01
I got a PSP and i kept upgrading it because i thought it would help.Then i found out about Vice City Stories cheat device.i went on a giant serch trying to get it and finally after a week i found out it had somthing to do with me having 3.10 why i couldnt get it on.can some one pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease help me.:(

tht has nothing to do with this page....
but in a better note yeas!!! new Ice Tea!! i love this app.

RandiS
April 2nd, 2007, 18:16
hey im new to custom firewares and psx/psp emulators, so im tryin this stuff out to play FF:tactics.

lol im sure im missing something really basic here cause icetea seems simple enough to use, but im gettin a "game could not be started (80020321)".

been searchin forums for about a week. i think its either a problem with manuals (can i use any text or png file?) compression (if i dont compress the eboot i get to the P.O.P.S. screen then 8002... message and heard that the .img cant be compressed befor hand?)

if it helps heres my folder set up on ms.
/psp, /mp_root

/game303, /game, /common, /music, /savedata, /photo

thanks for any help

O do i have to do the whole hotshots thing 1st? lookin into that right now