PDA

View Full Version : Zorro swordplay game for Wii

wraggster
February 5th, 2007, 15:59
via cvg (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=156793)

Wii owners could have more Wii Remote-operated swordplay to look forward to with blade-ninja Zorro making his debut Wii appearance in The Destiny of Zorro.

Pronto Games say the game will focus on being "instantly engaging" and fun. The developer also says: "The visuals are high quality, as are the audio and storyline." Yes, that would be nice.

Other than that massively insightful statement, no further gameplay details have been announced. We speculate you'll be swinging the Wii Remote in some sword-like fashion.

Zorro will do battle against a dual-sword-weilding skeleton bloke known as Calavero, pictured below.

Pronto games previously developed titles for mobile phones and handheld consoles (including Dungeons and Dragons: Eye of the Beholder for GBA).

The Destiny of Zorro is due to release this Christmas. With good visuals. And good audio. Oh... and a good storyline.

Screen Via Comments

Shiaoran
February 6th, 2007, 06:11
DAMN! I lost a bet...
I was speaking with a friend months ago, before the Revolution was called Wii, that it would be cool to play a Zorro game and make 'Z's with the remote, but such game would never be released, Zorro seemed quite dead since the last movie, wich didn't seem to catch as many attention as The Mask of Zorro did. He said that just because I dodn't think so, a game would come out, and if I was willing to bet. I bet that I'd mod the remote to look like Zorro's sword so I could play 'properly'(I hate moding, he knows it). Seems like I have work ahead...
Good thing is that I may be the first one to have a Zorro sword wiimote ^^
But if anyone feels like making one too... Just make sure to show me some pics. ;)