PDA

View Full Version : Is Silent Hill canceled?

wraggster
February 6th, 2007, 00:20
via pspfanboy (http://www.pspfanboy.com/2007/02/04/is-silent-hill-canceled/)

Konami's Gamers' Day has come and gone. While PSP gamers are certainly happy by the surprise announcement of an exclusive Castlevania, there is one game that was suspiciously missing: Silent Hill: Origins. The game had a very impressive debut, but ever since rumors of troubled development came about, the game has mysteriously disappeared from public eye.

Hotly anticipated games like Metal Gear Solid 4 were also absent from the show.Is Silent Hill: Origins canceled? Has the release slipped out of this year? There are tons of unanswered questions right now. Konami's website notes that "major announcements" are coming tomorrow. Hopefully, we'll know for sure soon enough.

Big Stu
February 6th, 2007, 00:26
As this was posted originally two days ago, the "major announcements" have already been posted here on DCemu.

yoshinatsu
February 6th, 2007, 00:32
I hope not...

acn010
February 6th, 2007, 00:37
lol, ok, me likey silent hill

GobboFett
February 6th, 2007, 01:00
They better not cancel Silent Hill Origins, or there'll be hell to pay. One of the reasons for buying my PSP was for Origins (although custom Firmware has come along now) I will still be supremely pissed if it is cancelled :mad:

wolfpack
February 6th, 2007, 02:16
no...no...NOOOOOOOOOO...
bad...BAD KONAMI!!

Uchiha Sasuke
February 6th, 2007, 09:05
im still yet to play through the silent hill games...got Silent Hill 1 waiting to be played on my PSP list, Silent Hill 2 is sitting in my PC games pile that I might look at again soon, Silent Hill 3 is a no go cos my PC is too crap for it and it ain't on XBox and I dont have a PS2. Silent Hill 4 is in my XBox 1 pile...might play them soon.

geise69
February 6th, 2007, 12:07
I love the Silent Hill series! The first two in the series is the best to me. I was excited to see this series coming to the psp but for some reason when I saw it I was a tad worried. Then I found out the game is not being created by Team Silent. So now I'm even more worried about how good it's going to be.

HomerSp
February 6th, 2007, 14:05
I surely hope it isn't cancelled. This is like the only game I've been looking forward to.

BrooksyX
February 6th, 2007, 14:34
I really hope not because I am playing the original for the first time on popstation and I am hooked. I was really looking forward to this game even before I played the original.