PDA

View Full Version : can this be possible?

acn010
February 6th, 2007, 00:25
i heard a lot about usbhost and everything related to it, but now this is my question and this is serious..
can the psp read a flash drive from the usb, like um... an example...
i turn on the psp, and this "prx file" is enable on the xmb menu, when i connect a mass storage device(mp3 player, hardrive with its own power supply) in the usb and make it work as a memory for the psp?
is there such thing?
can it be possible?
if it does... hear my voice and spread it over the world!
well it might seem possible but im not sure iif it does.
thank you

Vendeta
February 6th, 2007, 00:30
i think USBhost is just for a HDD and for using keyboards and controllers on psp

acn010
February 6th, 2007, 00:35
as i said, is it possible to make a prx to do such stuff

PSPdemon
February 6th, 2007, 00:47
i think he is asking if there is a way to view your HDD threw the XMB instead of viewing it threw IR Shell

im also wondering this because i think it will be of great aid to me as well :)

hope someone comes up with somthing like it :P

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

pibs
February 6th, 2007, 00:55
kinda like a special mod for ipod to psp? i was wondering this a while ago since i was using the usbhost but we would have to mod a special cable to use. ive noticed that ipods have special synchronization with car stereos maybe that can help with the creation of a prx?

acn010
February 6th, 2007, 01:02
i think he is asking if there is a way to view your HDD threw the XMB instead of viewing it threw IR Shell

im also wondering this because i think it will be of great aid to me as well :)

hope someone comes up with somthing like it :P

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

EXACTLY!!
but let setting the exact way the folders is placed from the memory stick on a mp3 player or portable hardrive with its own power (i know the usb from the psp is not powerful to light a portable harddrive)
so yeah, if its really possible, it really should be done as fast as possible for the sake of the psp fans to hackerss and developers!

S34MU5
February 6th, 2007, 02:14
POST IN THE PSP SECTION FFS

anyway, yeh hard-drive would be great. Bit bulky and battery consumng, but great.

acn010
February 7th, 2007, 00:33
i dont know where to post this.
oh well i must say if somebody knows how to please do it for the sake of the psp!!!