PDA

View Full Version : Girls Gone Wild gets into gaming

wraggster
February 6th, 2007, 01:08
Pocket Pool, the upcoming PlayStation Portable billiards game in which players can play against comely models in order to unlock video clips and image galleries, already had a suggestive name. But just in case anyone didn't understand what the game was offering, publisher Conspiracy Entertainment confirmed for GameSpot today that it has tagged on the license of the nudity-laden video series Girls Gone Wild.

It's unclear how deeply the Girls Gone Wild license will be integrated into the gameplay. Conspiracy's official Web page (http://www.conspiracygames.com/content.php?contentID=35)contains box art and screenshots for the game, none of which make reference to the adult video series. While a representative with the publisher confirmed that the game will carry the Girls Gone Wild license, he couldn't comment on whether the publisher had plans for other games carrying the brand.

Set for release in April, Girls Gone Wild Pocket Pool features more than a dozen styles of pool from 9-ball to Snooker. The game has been rated M for Mature, with content descriptors for partial nudity and sexual themes.

via gamespot (http://us.gamespot.com/news/6165411.html)

acn010
February 6th, 2007, 01:18
hmm, interesting..... i want to see if it comes out http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/acn010/tonguebigeye.gif

wolfpack
February 6th, 2007, 02:13
"partial nudity" my ass... itll be full blown boobies, whaddya bet?

joshisposer
February 6th, 2007, 02:29
That's partial. There's always the other part not too many people will see till they are older.

juggaleaux
February 6th, 2007, 02:31
This is a disgusting outrage!!

So... where can I reserve this? ;-)

Ramza042
February 6th, 2007, 04:05

***Thinks back to a time, oh, about 15-20 years ago and a movie called Porky's***

Principal Carter: "I sat through every disgusting frame of this film.. Twice." :D

opiate81
February 6th, 2007, 06:49
sweet :D
maybe a few more companies should try this approach.
I wouldnt pay $60 for a billiards game.. but a billiards game with funbags is another kettle of fish!!

ACID
February 6th, 2007, 07:14

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: sign me up as well. I think it will be like the man game for the XBOX.

Plowking
February 6th, 2007, 17:14
I hope the game has realistic physics...

...for the balls of course...tut tut people!!!

Veskgar
February 7th, 2007, 02:58
I hope the game has realistic physics...

Ahh that would be nice.

Lets hope this game is better than Streets of Detroit or whatever it was called.

QueadlunnRau
February 7th, 2007, 14:57
Why would anyone buy this?

We can all play pocket pool free everyday!

AMONASER
February 7th, 2007, 15:04
plz any one can help me ? i have firewall 1.50 of psp and when i whant to play the iso games it say i need new firewall like 2.00 when i get 2.00 it say the other porogeram is not working plz some one help me!!!!

sry i can not open new Thread

chrono75
March 13th, 2007, 19:38
: /

tsimehC
March 13th, 2007, 19:42
Mobile phone games have these types of games. ~£5 each so to speak.

Napalm-Death
March 13th, 2007, 20:37
plz any one can help me ? i have firewall 1.50 of psp and when i whant to play the iso games it say i need new firewall like 2.00 when i get 2.00 it say the other porogeram is not working plz some one help me!!!!

sry i can not open new Thread

Firewall 1.50? Don't you mean "Firmware 1.50"? :confused: