PDA

View Full Version : Charles Martinet says Super Mario Galaxy will be "most exciting, amazing fun ever"

wraggster
February 7th, 2007, 00:03
If the name Charles Martinet doesn't mean anything to you, then you obviously don't check out the credits when you beat games. Or, even worse, you hardly ever beat a game. Whichever case it is, we won't embarrass you and point it out (we're looking at you Todd), instead offering up that Charles Martinet is the man who voices everyone's favorite portly plumber Mario.

During an interview with The Sun, Martinet says (of Super Mario Galaxy) that it "is going to be the most exciting, amazing fun ever. I played a little preview of it and I had goosebumps of joy and was giddy with laughter." Of course he is going to say that, he has a job to protect. However, given the many who played it at last year's E3 and walked away with nothing but good things to say (including this blogger), we're sure he hit the nail right on the head.

He also goes on to say "It is like magic. This game takes it to a completely different level for Mario. I'm not allowed to reveal yet what I say in Galaxy but I can tell you there will be some surprises." We love surprises ...

via wiifanboy (http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/2007/02/06/charles-martinet-says-super-mario-galaxy-will-be-most-exciting/)

alienanthropologist
February 7th, 2007, 01:35
This is one of the most important reasons I got the Wii for... Mario Galaxy is going to be absolutely awesome!!!

VampDude
February 8th, 2007, 01:24
It's a me Mario! :D