PDA

View Full Version : GameFly's rental charts

wraggster
February 7th, 2007, 01:28
Gamefly the leading rental firm for Video Games has released their charts of which game for each system is the most rented:

Top Overall :

Crackdown
Lost Planet
Battlestations: Midway

Nintendo Wii:

Wario Ware: Smooth Moves
Sonic and the Secret Rings
SSX Blur

Playstation 3:

Sonic
Virtua Fighter 5
Grand Theft Auto IV

Playstation 2:

God of War II
Rogue Galaxy
Bully

Veskgar
February 7th, 2007, 02:29
Does anyone here have a GameFly subscription either now or previously? And if so, would you recommend them?

PepsiDad
February 7th, 2007, 03:19
Does anyone here have a GameFly subscription either now or previously? And if so, would you recommend them?

I do rent from them now and would recommend them highly.

ayhoung
February 7th, 2007, 03:30
GTA 4?? wtf?? that cant be true. whose in charge of these charts? nice gamefly

Veskgar
February 7th, 2007, 03:40
I do rent from them now and would recommend them highly.

Thanks for the recommendation. I may try them out.

JUSTiNB
February 7th, 2007, 04:36
uhh God Of War II is out?......

Knux896
February 7th, 2007, 05:46
Services like GameFly and NetFlix let you "rent" games and movies before they are released to put you on a waiting list of sorts. This just means that more people added those games to their lists than any other games, not that they have been played more.

Joe88
February 7th, 2007, 06:06
people are just renting Crackdown to get the included halo 3 demo >_>

JUSTiNB
February 7th, 2007, 07:05
Services like GameFly and NetFlix let you "rent" games and movies before they are released to put you on a waiting list of sorts. This just means that more people added those games to their lists than any other games, not that they have been played more.

yeah, but technically no one can actually RENT these games, they are "pre-renting" them. if they are creating a chart of the most rented games, i think that they should actually be able to be possessed, and create a "highly-anticipated list" for the future releases. eh, doesn't really matter, just makes them look dumb :P

felonyr301
February 7th, 2007, 07:09
personally i'll be buying crackdown because get this it's actually fun as hell. Love the co-op online it's very fun and having the halo 3 beta is a bonus.

Ichijoe
February 7th, 2007, 09:49
I think anyone with at least Two Braincells rubbing up against each other knows why Crackdown's at Nr. 1.

Halo3 ßeta anyone?!

Having played the Demo off Live!™, I'd be damned if I would be willing to part with the thick end of €70.00(EUR), for that steaming Pile of Crap!

felonyr301
February 8th, 2007, 04:34
Well your right about the #1 spot because of halo 3 beta but the game being a piece of crap is your opinion but I have only played the game online with others co-op never by myself so single player wise I don't know if it's really as fun as co-op.