PDA

View Full Version : New Burnout Dominator screens and video

wraggster
February 7th, 2007, 02:16
Does your pulse quicken at the thought of barreling through city streets at ludicrous speeds toward oncoming traffic? Do you harbor a secret desire to run that beautiful little sports car off the road? Do you feel the need - the need for speed? If you answered yes to any of these questions then seek professional help for your speed addiction by checking out this new footage for the next installment in EA's Burnout series, Burnout Dominator.

We've got a trunk load of new content for you adrenaline junkies. You can hit the Images tab and to check out five new screens, but the real rush comes from the new gameplay video that displays just how fast this beauty is. Click on the Movies tab, launch the video player, and find the video titled "Burnout Dominator gameplay - 6 Feb 2007" to catch a glimpse of this game running on all six cylinders. Hopefully all this is enough to curb your appetite for all thing fast until the game gets its green light and races toward the PSP and PS2 on March 6th of this year.

News, Screens and Trailer at Gamesradar (http://www.gamesradar.com/gb/psp/game/news/article.jsp?sectionId=1006&articleId=2007020514143800079&releaseId=20061208104648578011)

DarthPaul
February 7th, 2007, 06:39
wOaH!! I'm looking for this one out! Burnout: Revenge is one of my favorite titles on PSP at the moment......

Edited: Or Legends..whatever

Zin0099
February 7th, 2007, 07:46
you mean burnout revenge ps2 right
anyways I want to see both psp and ps2 versions to have some kind of connection between the 2 games

DarthPaul
February 7th, 2007, 08:45
I know I'm going out of topic...but anybody knows of any cool Wallpaper Pack?? I've been looking for one but had no luck..I'll appreaciate any suggestion.

Uchiha Sasuke
February 7th, 2007, 11:21
Burnout is fun for a few hours blast....play it for any longer and it gets tiresome. I'll probably acquire this game tho. :P

Veskgar
February 7th, 2007, 16:13
Burnout is fun for a few hours blast....play it for any longer and it gets tiresome. I'll probably acquire this game tho. :P

Yeah, I'm with you on that. While the last one was fun, it is more arcade nature than I like. I'm more into customization and simulation.

So.... where the hell did GT4 Mobile go? lol

Owell, the Need for Speed games are not too bad.

juancarlos
February 7th, 2007, 16:17
Nice graphics!!! Im impressed

Solidsnake3000
February 7th, 2007, 23:16
forget burn out and iam kinda getting tired of psp no new hack yet that amazes me

moiseg29
February 7th, 2007, 23:19
cauld some one tell me what software I need to put games on my psp