PDA

View Full Version : i'm halfway there! please help.

sleepstateguitar
February 7th, 2007, 17:41
So i successfully downgraded my PSP from 3.03 to 1.5 and now i'm utterly lost. I stupidly assumed that the downgrade would mean instant emulators and roms, but it won't run any emulator that i put on it. Please help me.

splodger15
February 7th, 2007, 17:44
You need to place it in the game folder along with other homebrew

sleepstateguitar
February 7th, 2007, 17:50
so far, i've gotten to the point where i can get the emulator to show up in the memory stick section of the game folder, and when i start it (even though roms are in the same folder) it comes up with an error saying that the game couldn't be started.

cal360
February 7th, 2007, 18:50
are there're two folders or one and normally for you I would say update to a custom firmware

sleepstateguitar
February 7th, 2007, 18:56
what do you suggest as far as getting a custom firmware is concerned? i've seen something about 3.10 OE-A. what is this exactly? Can i play snes games using it?
Also, sorry for being a loser and not knowing anything about this stuff. I tried reading and figuring but i guess i'm dumb.

edit: there is only one game folder. in it, i have placed a folder titled "snes9xwhatever" and inside of that is where i've placed the eboot file along with whatever else was in the zip file.

cal360
February 7th, 2007, 18:57
Yes you can play the snes emulator on it