PDA

View Full Version : VGBA v3.2

wraggster
February 7th, 2007, 19:28
Commercial GBA Emulator for Windows and Dos gets an update:

Heres whats new:

Fixed immediate argument handling in MSR opcode.

Accelerated BX opcode.

Fixed and improved built-in debugger.

Added built-in configuration menu ([F5]). FIRE-L autofire switch has moved to [CONTROL]+[F5].

Introduced mode bits and the proper ResetGBA() function (state file format has changed).

Made VGBA reuse previously allocated memory if the new allocation fails. This should help VGBA-Symbian on the phones with small memory.

More Info (http://fms.komkon.org/VGBA/)

Category
February 7th, 2007, 21:08
VGBA is running on mobile phones? I bet a DS port would be possible if they released the code for that...

Although why you would want to emulate a system that the DS can already play is beyond me. Unless you're playing "legal backups", then I suppose it saves carrying carts with you...

JKKDARK
February 7th, 2007, 21:18
commercial? I don't see on the official site anything related to commercial..

DanTheManMS
February 8th, 2007, 04:45
Both VGBA-Windows and VGBA-MSDOS are now available for the total price of $25 (or lower if you use coupons).

That's what he means by commercial. You have to pay for it.

JKKDARK
February 8th, 2007, 04:47
oh I see, thanks :D

toz66
February 8th, 2007, 08:52
well me for one is desperate to find a way to play my 4 gba backups i have on my ds......

but no luck at all...anybody,? i have an m3 simply (slot 1)as my device

DanTheManMS
February 9th, 2007, 01:24
This has nothing to do with what you're looking for, as VGBA is an emulator for the PC, not for the DS. There is currently no way to run GBA homebrew (as I'm sure that's all you want to run >_>) on a slot-1 card. There is speculation that the next generations of Supercard and M3 will include a slot-2 RAM pack that will allow for GBA compatibility, but there's nothing concrete at the moment.

toz66
February 9th, 2007, 07:52
thanks appreciated :)