PDA

View Full Version : Chankast 0.2 Alpha

DCEmu_Newsposter
June 10th, 2004, 21:55
Thanks to Hawq, who posted this news:[br]Its comin this weekend folks, heres whats it'll feature to whet your apetite: [br] more stable, no more random crashes [br] better gfx core [br] more compatibility [br] speed improvements [br] cable selector [br] new pad support [br] and a lot of more features [br]Oh yeah and Elsemi of Nebula fame has joined the team as well so yay all round[br]You can check out further reaction etc.. here

Kushaal
June 11th, 2004, 12:44
Good NewZ! ;D

Very Early Release :o. Keep Up The Good Work People.

But Can Anyone Tell Me WHAT WILL BE THE Cable Selector In This Release?

Hey WHAT IS CABLE SELECTOR? ???

guymelef
June 11th, 2004, 15:37
i believe cable seletor is in reference to the a/v selection. either a vga box or a tv rf or rca type thing. because it's already going to be on a monitor might as well tell it to be a tv. but I am sure it's not that easy.

--is my idiom really so hard to understand?

anyway was the win2000 bug verified for chankast v.01? it seems to me that everyone who posted on the boards as having a problem loading an image or a cd but still getting the bios up and running were all using win2000. Including myself, so i guess the easy question would be,"when you guys said winxp did you mean it?".

Kushaal
June 11th, 2004, 16:47
Hey Guymelef Thanx For Ur Answer.

But I Didn't Get It?(Audio Video Selection,vga box Tv,monitor psssssss I Don't Get It Man Really But Thanx For Ur Post.

guymelef
June 11th, 2004, 16:59
there was a peripheral for the DC that let you use a vga monitor. this provided a far superior picture quality. the only problem was that some games didn't support this accesory. chankast essentially uses this type of interface for it's video, making some games like evil dead and trickstyle not work. so I *think* that what you mean by cable select is if the emulated DC will be able to switch somehow between a tv type display or a monitor display. I *think*.

Kushaal
June 11th, 2004, 17:33
Man U Know Very Much About Emus :o

Thing That I Only Know That How To Start The Emu And How To Play Games ;D