PDA

View Full Version : Stick Figure Animation That got me kicked out of school.

MasterChafed
February 8th, 2007, 06:39
Here is the stick animation that cause my mom to homeschool me because of the retarded principal. Tell me what you think please, the entire animation was done in microsoft paint and took me a week and half of graphics arts class to finish (thats about 4 or 5 hours give or take an hour)

http://one.revver.com/watch/167200/flv/affiliate/66447

p.s. please click the ad at the end of the movie because I get money for it, and I am in desperate need for money right now.

lmtlmt
February 8th, 2007, 06:46
yay first to reply, well it is a bit violent u think you just should have got A detention or something.

MasterChafed
February 8th, 2007, 06:47
Thanx for watching it. and no, the whole thing got out of hand, and i got mad at the principal, and its just a long story. :D dont forget to click the ad, im begging you.

MasterChafed
February 8th, 2007, 07:09
sry for double post but, is anybody even clicking the ads at the end? it says 4 views, but no money... Also, please, if you watch it, tell me what you think, i really want to know, I think i did a good job, but i need feedback.

lmtlmt
February 8th, 2007, 07:37
i thought it was good, like somehting i would do:p and i will click the ad

JKKDARK
February 8th, 2007, 07:38
lol it's very funny :D

MasterChafed
February 8th, 2007, 07:40
Thx lmtlmt, and im glad u like it JKK. Animating in paint is pretty dificult and time consuming.

the_eternal_dark
February 8th, 2007, 08:08
That was pretty damn funny. Violence and stick figures can make anyone feel good, especially when combined together.

MasterChafed
February 8th, 2007, 08:13
Definitely, glad you liked it.

edit: Also, if you guys like it, please click the ad at the end, I am saving money for a robotics project I am going to be working on, and if you could spend the extra few seconds to click the advertisement, I would greatly appriciate it.

dejkirkby
February 8th, 2007, 09:28
That's was preety cool. I clicked the ad for you bro!

opiate81
February 8th, 2007, 09:30
ahhhh good stuff I dont usually click ads
but coz you reminded me of www.stickdeath.com I had to :D
bummer bout being kicked out.. come to Aus I did alot worse and never got kicked out ;)

b8a
February 8th, 2007, 10:17
I couldn't click on any ad because one never showed up! I waited longer for it to appear then I did for the animation to load+play.

What prick-arse school did you get kicked out of? On one hand, you're lucky because Colorado is one of the most home-school friendly states, but you're also tragically unlucky because it's public schools are huge tight-arse conformist factories. I have some relatives who went to school there and one actually got kicked out of Heritage High for distributing a GORGEOUS pamplet that was critical of school policies (IE, exercising their right to free speech and peaceful, non-violent protest). I swear, the thing was a hilarious work of art, and when I saw it, it blew my mind that they would just toss such an obviously gifted student out like that.

And that was well BEFORE the Columbine shootings took place just down the road! After the shootings, I got an email from one relative saying that the schools were becoming even more nazi-esque, and that she had actually been profilled as someone who was likely to commit a similar tragedy! We're talking about a sweet, gentle girl who only ever wanted to take care of animals for a living. That's the type of person that Colorado schools think is likely to end up as a killer! ... I swear, they've got their priorities backward! ...But then again, that's very likely to have been a huge contributing factor in the Columbine massacre in the first place.

Keep up the good fight and keep up the animations! (Too bad you couldn't have made that one directly in Flash. Would've been a ton easier and about 1/10 the final file size)

S34MU5
February 8th, 2007, 10:46
I clicked the add, It was suprisingly good for paint.

maybe a few more frams coulda gone into it.

but very good!

VampDude
February 8th, 2007, 12:58
Animating in paint is pretty difficult and time consuming.

That I know, I've made a few animations with MSpaint images which have to all be edited in slight ways and precise so they run smoothly as an animation. :)

The most precise animation I ever made took me a few weeks, which was never fully finished :o

Vendeta
February 8th, 2007, 13:41
Ya your ad wont come up for me... Good movie... You were expeled cause of that... I could see a denetention and at worst a in school suspention... Your princible is a PRICK and dont think outher wise...

gdf
February 8th, 2007, 14:20
very funny, clicked ad, how much do you get each time? anyway good job

jonezybaby
February 8th, 2007, 14:56
ha ha this thing is great!! mind u i love watchin stuff with lottas gun fights etc etc. i give 9.5/10!!!!

MasterChafed
February 8th, 2007, 17:45
Thanx to all of you my account has about 5 bux in it!! after 20 i get my money. As for getting kicked out of school, it was mainly because of me cussing out my principal, but that movie started it all. She even called the sheriff and warned him about me because of that movie, bitch. So, we decided homeschool was a better choice, and it is a lot better than normal school. Thanks for the support, and I understand if you couldnt click the ads, sometimes they dont show up for me either. Cheers.

Accordion
February 8th, 2007, 17:47
nice...and quite moral really...

ExcruciationX
February 8th, 2007, 17:55
Nice job, MasterChafed! :thumbup:

It was pretty funny if you ask me.

I also clicked the ad.

MasterChafed
February 8th, 2007, 18:06
Thanks to all of you for watching, and especially to those who clicked the ads, glad you liked it.

edit: woot $5.60 already, im still waiting for it to show up in my pending balance thing though.

jonezybaby
February 8th, 2007, 19:43
it clicked! can u click more then once? cus it't be worth it!!

*Edit* Just Clicked 10+ Times, Let Me No If Ur Money Has Gone Up!!!

MasterChafed
February 8th, 2007, 19:58
erm, i really apprciate that, but i think Revver has a tool that can find how many times you click, and i believe that makes it fraudulent, and may ban me. Thanks though.

edit: and yes, it did go up.

jonezybaby
February 8th, 2007, 20:04
ah sorry dude........ :(

MasterChafed
February 8th, 2007, 20:06
no problem just make sure u click the ad on the next movie :D

Yobumtin
February 8th, 2007, 20:17
Haha I liked it. But usually something like that would be shrugged off at schools. Usually the only reason that you get expelled is for drug busts, violence, and skips. Last semester I had about 80% classes missed. If I skip one more I get kicked out. And the principle warned the sheriff about you? :S :| Thats messed. But yeah I'll click the link. :]

MasterChafed
February 8th, 2007, 20:23
THANKS!!! Everyone at this forum is so friendly.

mesosade
February 8th, 2007, 21:02
3 cheers for master chaf3d! (no triple posting you naughty people!)

MasterChafed
February 8th, 2007, 21:06
thx, whos triple posting though? lol

mesosade
February 8th, 2007, 21:10
it's a warning lol btw check out omfg thread in offtopic labelled omfg it's a dramatic moment in all of forum history :O

MasterChafed
February 8th, 2007, 21:18
I know, I just saw it, pretty crazy stuff, gonna take me a while to let it soak in.

wolfpack
February 8th, 2007, 21:19
wow... kicked out of school for that... 10/10 right there bud

MasterChafed
February 8th, 2007, 21:27
thanks. Keep up the ad clicking people, im at 7.70 once i hit 20 i get paid. Just don't click more than once per movie, i can get in trouble for that.

jonezybaby
February 8th, 2007, 21:49
yea i did like 10 times and its wrong lol

MasterChafed
February 8th, 2007, 22:10
well, once is enough per person, just tell people about it for me i really need this money. thx. and i really appriciate it jonezybaby, dont get me wrong, but if i get caught, i lose all my revenue.

Welshboy
February 8th, 2007, 23:12
They would have just laughed if they saw that when i was in school. In my university they'd probably look at the artistic value. Seriously. Home schooling? bit extreme for some stick men mind.

MasterChafed
February 8th, 2007, 23:21
I thought so, but believe me, homeschooling is much better than that school.

acn010
February 8th, 2007, 23:39
you know is good, but yeah way too violent to show it to school

pibs
February 8th, 2007, 23:50
ha hilarious i clicked add, maybe it was because ur stick figures are black and they thought it was a hate crime lol

Mark30001
February 9th, 2007, 00:19
thanks. Keep up the ad clicking people, im at 7.70 once i hit 20 i get paid. Just don't click more than once per movie, i can get in trouble for that.

I clicked the ad like fifty times. :p

MasterChafed
February 9th, 2007, 00:40
..., please dont do that, i can get in big trouble and they wont give me any money, i kno your trying to help, and thankyou for that, but its dangerous. BTW, tell your friends, im about 11 bux short of getting money (i have to have 20 before they give it to me)

AvengedSevenfold Fan
February 9th, 2007, 00:54
i clicked the ad like 5 times, i dont know if that counts more. but thats ridiculous that u got kicked out of school for that. was that like a while ago or now? what grade?

MasterChafed
February 9th, 2007, 01:03
last semester

mexicansnake
February 9th, 2007, 03:24
Fin?
Nice one pal :D.

MasterChafed
February 9th, 2007, 03:39
Thx, btw, im only about $10.50 away from my money, so please, get as many people as you can to click that ad. THANKYOU SO MUCH.

MasterChafed
February 9th, 2007, 12:47
well, im only $9.15 away, so please get some friends, on msn, or w/e and drop them a link to my vid. Im so close.

Darksaviour69
February 9th, 2007, 13:12
i'm pretty sure the track the click via IP address, so they know that loads of clicks are coming from one person. you won't get in trouble, you just don't get credit

but there is away round it, if you use the browser Torpark (based on firefox). You bowser the internet via servers in germany (and other countries), an gives you different ip address. The idea behind is to protect users identity. The problem is that is very very slow.

MasterChafed
February 9th, 2007, 13:15
I imagine. Sounds interesting tho.

dejkirkby
February 9th, 2007, 13:15
I could click it many times using GhostSurf if you wanted. I get a different IP everytime I refresh or go to a different page.

MasterChafed
February 9th, 2007, 13:22
ok, but if they detect fraudulent clicking i could get in trouble, but if your confident go for it

Hawq
February 9th, 2007, 18:36
Rather nice & bonus points for the Benny Hill music as well

MasterChafed
February 11th, 2007, 18:36
Thanx Hawq, Now, i still need people to watch and click the ads, im still $8.40 away from my goal. Thx.

jonezybaby
February 11th, 2007, 20:19
come on ppl get clickin!!

MasterChafed
February 11th, 2007, 20:31
YEAH, what jonezy said (and thx jonezy for ur help). Anyway, im now at $12.20 so im just $7.80 away.

pt9087
February 11th, 2007, 20:55
Thats takes soem talent to do on paint... try get yourself Flash then i think you could produce some good aniis

MasterChafed
February 11th, 2007, 21:01
I have flash, and I am in the process of making a very nice animation. I was just used to paint, and believe me, it takes forever.

MasterChafed
February 12th, 2007, 01:58
Getting closer, Im at $13.40 now. Keep a clicking. Thx

blackrave
February 19th, 2007, 21:35
LOL, that's funny and good. Must've taken quite some time. And I clicked the ad for you. :)

MasterChafed
February 19th, 2007, 22:13
Thx blackrave.