PDA

View Full Version : MVSPSP v1.7.0 - SNK Neo Geo Emulator for PSP

wraggster
February 8th, 2007, 18:51
NJ (http://nj-emu.hp.infoseek.co.jp/) has also updated his NeoGeo Emulator for the PSP.

Heres the translation by that awesome translation machine google:

* How it will do, it was perplexed a little, but you are defeated. In addition to the fact that although you tried starting to hint a little, improvement of speed cannot look at the speed improvement with CPS2PSP excessively, because it seems that is also the game which becomes conversely heavy it is to discontinue, but it releases once.

* Also the source code is attached. It is the finite difference for njemu_source_20061225.zip. After the superscribing, please compile.

1.7.0 (Development edition - after all the renewal discontinuance)

Although the texture format was modified in CLUT8, by the fact that the drawing processing of GU becomes complicated not seeing most effects. With the part game somewhat it becomes light, but it seems that is also the game where becomes conversely operation heavy.
Attendant upon description above, renewing romcnv_mvs.exe. Version of cash file becomes " V7 ". Reconstruction of cash file is necessary.

Yeah makes no sense to me either :D but its another great release for the PSP scene.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

weirdelf
February 8th, 2007, 19:01
How it will do, it was perplexed a little, but you are defeated.
Classic:rofl:

Veskgar
February 8th, 2007, 19:02
Hoping that b8a could give is a better translation.

Yobumtin
February 8th, 2007, 19:34
Well either way I like seeing new emulators being released. I'll be downloading this. :]

darthhaze420
February 8th, 2007, 20:43
Good work nj good find wag hopefully nj or mike DX can mak this and cps1 adhoc it would just make this and cps1 complete like cps2 but i dont know mike is very busy with work and nj is not puting the same amunt of time into the psp emulators like he use to

bopit96
February 8th, 2007, 21:14
yeah NJ u rock man!!!

emulators are definitly the best face of the psp :)

hope for a cps1-cps2-mvs homebrew with perfect multiplayer adhoc but hey... im still smokin viva bob marley ^^

Zombo
February 8th, 2007, 23:00
Wow I thought he left :|

paladinja
February 9th, 2007, 01:18
Well, I guess I am defeated... I can't figure out what got updated. No AdHoc on this, right? Can anyone enlighten (pm)me as to what, if anything, has improved? I thought the last version was perfect (I play the bejezuz out of SVC & Garou), but someone pass me a clue & I'll get all recompile-tastic.

NJ, I know you won't read this, but read my mind: CEEEEEEEPEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS THREEEEEEEEE!!!!

pkmaximum
February 9th, 2007, 02:43
Man I'm glad NJ is still working on these emulators =]

I really hope we can eventually see multiplayer from him, that would be really nice. I wait for the day I can play SVC Chaos against my friends.

jurkevicz
February 9th, 2007, 16:21
L+R+SELECT doesn't go to Test Switch anymore! Great release anyway, good to see that he's back.

QueadlunnRau
February 9th, 2007, 16:25
NJ never quits, he just takes breaks and tells people he is quiting, then he comes back in full force surprising the hell out of everyone.

NJ ur tactics are badass, keep up the great work, love the surprises.

If you ever get to America, lemme buy you dinner ... I will make sure you have a great time. ^_^

QueadlunnRau
February 9th, 2007, 16:26
Anyone know why he took out zip support for the cache files?

Mang my PSP is running outta space. =(

Apoklepz
February 9th, 2007, 16:43
I know.

It makes the games lag since the begginings of this emulator...therefore it was removed. Hopefully he'll implement better .zip handling in the future.

jurkevicz
February 9th, 2007, 19:08
I hope there's a way, I'm too running out of space on my card.

V1ru5
February 10th, 2007, 02:54
I can't seem to get Kof2002 to work on this version. I can't create a cache.

mappy123
February 10th, 2007, 14:03
what!!!! vsync setting faulty again ....whats going on here

Mutation+
February 10th, 2007, 17:59
This emu 's an awesome work.

Btw, is it possible to get 8 ways D-Pad ctrl : between up & left, between left & down, between right & down, between right & up, up, down, left & right ?
Coz I know the 4 main ways 're defined as :
PSP_CTRL_UP
PSP_CTRL_DOWN
PSP_CTRL_LEFT
PSP_CTRL_RIGHT
But nothing about the 4 others to make QCF more easily.

I also noticed Unibios 's very slow, as in 1.63. Is it possible to fix it ?

I dunno how to contact NJ, but SamuraiX seems to know him.

Thx guys.

Hansetranse
February 13th, 2007, 16:34
Thanks for the update, NJ!
This emu works great.

Mutation+
February 14th, 2007, 14:01
_

Mutation+
February 14th, 2007, 14:12
_

Carlosusis
February 20th, 2007, 03:07
Is there a tut. on how to setup this emu. I know that your suppose to convert your roms first. But when i try to convert KOF2003 it just say's something like. ERROR. Unable to open file. -It does this for all my roms. What am i doing wrong here... :(