PDA

View Full Version : VirtualDub and PSP??

Axelius
February 8th, 2007, 18:58
Until now I've always used PSP video 9 to convert my videos to play them on my psp. But as other programs like virtualdub offer a lot more options I wondered if it is possible to convert videos into the psp format right with virtualdub.
This would save me a lot of time because it takes HOURS when I have to convert the video first with virtualdub into an avi and then with psp video 9 or some other tool into psp format.

psp fan
February 8th, 2007, 19:44
well any conveter obvoiusly will take time, it all depends on how big the file size is. as to ur problem jus google psp video manager its a free program and once u have a mp4 it will directly rename and put it on ur psp. or of u have DA's new custom firmwares u just have to put a regular mp4 file in the root of the psp in a file called VIDEO i hope i helped lol as to my opinion of taking time to convert? just buy a converter, as they say with price comes quality!

Axelius
February 8th, 2007, 20:11
I have no problem with converting the files, but what I don't want to do is convert them two times in a row. Actually I just want to get a file the psp plays which is created by virtualdub, as this is one of the most powerful video-apps available. And I already know some tools extra for the psp, but they are just too limited for me...

Edit: actually I just need to know which codec to choose and between which limits it must be adjusted to