PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Hero Coming to the Wii

wraggster
February 8th, 2007, 22:10
Activision's CEO confirmed that the music-emulating Guitar Hero will be making its way to the Nintendo Wii. That is interesting an all, but this brings up further questions about the hardware that will accompany the game on the Wii. Surely Activision has something up their sleeve to incorporate the WiiMote into a guitar similar to Wii Sports accessory pack. Then what kind of crazy motions will the player have to do? Will it be wireless? I can only imagine the awesomeness of Nintendo Wii Guitar Hero.

via gizmodo (http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/peripherals/guitar-hero-coming-to-the-wii-235093.php)

Junixx
February 8th, 2007, 22:12
Awesome! thats all i can say...:thumbup:

JKKDARK
February 8th, 2007, 22:22
so.. and add-on for the Wiimote? :rolleyes:

Hevyduty
February 8th, 2007, 22:28
It'd be great if they made the guitar control a "shell" for the remote. You could snap the remote into the neck of the guitar and play wirelessly.

Not only that, but the game could sense all the motions you make with the guitar, and your on-screen character could mimic those motions. If Activision can pull that off, it could be the best version of the game yet.

ICE
February 8th, 2007, 22:55
could be. i've never played guitar hero because i prefer the real thing but i might have to try a wii version.

philr359
February 8th, 2007, 23:40
I have been waiting so long to hear this :D :thumbup:

Now I have no need for any other system, just gotta get an actual Wii...

cswallstreet
February 8th, 2007, 23:57
It looks like Nintendo is Finally Getting Some nice Software Support This Go around on their new console, unlike the poor Cube. Glad to hear this i love the Guitar Hero Series.

VampDude
February 9th, 2007, 06:34
GuitarHero on PS2 looks tacky, I wont buy it for Wii!