PDA

View Full Version : Mutant/Zombie Poultry Invasion!

MegaAntMan1
January 9th, 2013, 18:39
Hopefully the title got your attention, no i am not a crazy bum from the streets preaching the end of days, the above is actually the title of a game i would like to make, however the only catch is.... i can't program, at all, even basic stuff in flash is FAR beyond my abilities.

The premise of the game is that is is a run and gun platformer, staring an angry farmer as his poultry (chickens, ducks, cockerels ETC) are turned into mutants/zombies by another farmer armed only with a pitchfork (for now) he sets off on a quest of revenge.

it is as basic a plot as a video game can get without it resorting to 'damsel in distress' syndrome, it's controls would be simple to use and i would look to release this on the PC, XBLA and, because i like the system and if it's possible, the Dreamcast.

i have my own artstyle i'd like to have the game in known as AMDS (AntMan Doodle Style, AntMan was my nickname in school, has NOTHING to do with the marvel character) but i am not closed minded to people making assets and putting them in the game if i like them.

if you are interested send me a PM and we can discuss further what has to happen to get the game off the ground and if you'd like to help or have any information for me relating to the development of DC games, thank you for your time:)