PDA

View Full Version : New Final Fantasy Anniversary screens

wraggster
February 9th, 2007, 00:57
via pspfanboy (http://www.pspfanboy.com/2007/02/08/new-final-fantasy-screens/)

The fine folks over at Game Watch have put up some new screens from the Final Fantasy PSP rendition. The screens show combat, a cinema scene and the screen above. The game is scheduled to hit Japan April 19th, though no US date has been set yet. It's looking very nice considering, but I think the main deciding factor in these releases will be the price point. Will you be buying these releases and what Final Fantasy number would be your dream port to PSP?

Screens Via Comments

Emeriastone
February 9th, 2007, 01:03
Cool! Can't wait for the English translation!

blaz3d
February 9th, 2007, 01:16
id have to say FF7 if it was a dream, but hey im already playin it:D

id have to say FF10 tbh i loved it

Veskgar
February 9th, 2007, 01:44
Oh how I cannot wait for an English (North American) release. I love these remakes.

Basil Zero
February 9th, 2007, 02:43
I can play Final Fantasy Dawn of Souls from GBA and Final Fantasy Origins (PSX) on psp now...so this game wont give me much...but i'll still get it cause its FF!! WOOT!!!!!

YourStillWithMe
February 9th, 2007, 03:46
Seriously FF8 remade would be the most brilliant thing known to man.

Why NOT FFVII??? That game has been shot to hell by means of the movie, cell phone games, kingdom hearts II, the vincent game on PS2 which was horrible, and just the big hype. I'm sick of people praising that game. Good game and I love it, but shutup already.

FF8 has a much for gripping and simple story. I guess i liek it more because I can relate to that game more

Joe100517
February 9th, 2007, 05:02
Hmm... those screens look too similar to the Origins/Dawn of Souls to be worth another purchase.

I think it would be amazing if they totally remade Final Fantasy IV in nice 3-d psp graphics! That game is so awesome.

hksrb25s14
February 9th, 2007, 05:38
man, They should of did what the DS did with FF3, all 3D. then I would buy it. not some old 8-16 bit with 64bit light shows. I'm not saying that the old FF boring, but I've played and beat them soo many times.

gotmilk0112
February 9th, 2007, 12:08
yeah i can just play this on my GBA. i mean, its like the exact same game except with touched up graphics and some new effects. big whoop-de-doo. if they made it all 3d like with FF3 on DS, i would reserve this game right now.

John Vattic
February 9th, 2007, 14:16
Please feel free to flame.

Final Fantasy is Emo and gay.(blasphemy to the "Leet")

Example: "Hey I wanna trade punches with a computer for 24 hours." "I love uber-emotional Anime with homosexual overtones."

Nookadum
February 9th, 2007, 14:26
People who flame bait and complain are... like you said, "emo" and "gay".

"Hey I wanna trade punches with a computer for 24 hours."

Guess what? That's practically ALL computer-bound games.

"I love uber-emotional Anime with homosexual overtones."

Better than the bullshit that you would see on our (American) television. :P

jimjamjahaa
February 9th, 2007, 15:20

Example: "Hey I wanna trade punches with a computer for 24 hours." "I love uber-emotional Anime with homosexual overtones."
run! hide! i smell a troll!!

Valued Sony Customer
February 9th, 2007, 17:55

You are right. The plots are Emo, and the characters are disturbingly anime-esque. And yet somehow, I find I love these damn games...

solid12345
February 9th, 2007, 19:04
I actually hate the higher resolution graphics. They seem a little too sharp and make it look more like Lunar, just not FF's style.

YourStillWithMe
February 9th, 2007, 21:01
John Vattic-You are an idiot, do not speak further. FFVIII is the greatest game ever created. Not FF7 FF8 have you ever played FF8? im guessing no dont judge something you have never tried out.

Balthasar00
February 9th, 2007, 21:06
EMO ? what the hell are you talking about kid!

FF exist since 1987 long before emo stuff! >_<#

FF 4-5-6 were snes classics, they are arty, novels... Incredible!

Made by the ultimate devs trio : Sakaguchi, Uematsu and Amano !

FFs born from truly talented and inspired peoples.

You won't find any soft rpgs that good again..

John Vattic, seriously, you don't know what you are talking about.

Understandable
February 10th, 2007, 01:07
I think they should Completely remake FF6 or even FF4. FF2 was ok and 5 i didnt care much about(beat it anyways).

jeegee
February 10th, 2007, 22:53
^^ um ok .. but any early ff game (1-5 say) would be nice as a 3d remake :) or bahamut lagoon or chrono trigger etc etc.

Shrygue
February 10th, 2007, 23:00
Those game screen shots look well good and I can bet it would be a great game to play when it does come out.

LilSwish722
February 11th, 2007, 00:18
this is pretty cool. ive been a fan of final fantasy ever since ive played FFVII. So I can't wait for this to be released in English.

Nevuk
February 11th, 2007, 04:42
EMO ? what the hell are you talking about kid!

FF exist since 1987 long before emo stuff! >_<#

FF 4-5-6 were snes classics, they are arty, novels... Incredible!

Made by the ultimate devs trio : Sakaguchi, Uematsu and Amano !

FFs born from truly talented and inspired peoples.

You won't find any soft rpgs that good again..

John Vattic, seriously, you don't know what you are talking about.
Emo has been around since 1985, aka revolution summer. But don't let that stop you