PDA

View Full Version : Next PSP Hacks App Beta 1.5

wraggster
February 9th, 2007, 01:38
via psphacks (http://www.psp-hacks.com/2007/02/08/next-psp-hacks-application-15-beta/)

J@ricanese has released a useful Windows utility for previewing PSP gameboots, music, videos, and photos, before transferring/flashing them to your PSP.

NPH App Beta 1.5 changes:

Fixed the PMF decoder install.
Forgot to mention that the app has shortcuts. These can be seen through the menu.
Also forgot to mention that you can dynamically rename a file within the program.
Fixed loading issues with the shortcuts and menu links.
Added more menu items
Added type (file type) column in the main table.
If NPH App detects X-Flash installed on your PSP, transferring new gameboots will be copied to the correct destination for flashing; otherwise, they’ll be left in ms0:\NPHAPP\Gameboots. There is more than meets the eye to this app, so be sure to read “readme.txt” for exact details and usage.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Jes1FromFL
February 9th, 2007, 01:52
sweet...definately a time saver!

DarthPaul
February 9th, 2007, 02:58
Wait...Does this just preview the stuff you'll put on your PSP or also you can transfer[or convert] them with this??

Squidman
February 9th, 2007, 03:23
lol, the only thing that i can really use from this is the PMF codec for WMP, and i already had that

but will be helpful for noobs with future revisions from what i can understand form the readme

d_ciel
February 9th, 2007, 09:33
thanks J@ricanese! I've wanted this for loooooong!

Keitaro Urashima
February 9th, 2007, 11:14
Nice app for noob like us. Thanks to J@ricanese for this wonderful app.^^

pt9087
February 9th, 2007, 14:00
Downloading now to see if its any better than the one i have... By the sound of it i think it is.

J@ricanese
February 11th, 2007, 08:32
Hey guys I was just passing through and noticed that you have my App posted here. Well I just want to say thanks to everyone who downloaded it. There is still bugs within the program no doubt and this is why it is still in beta but the program is functional enough. As some of you said I am planning to add plenty of features to make both previewing and transferring much better. Any feedback is appreciated. Ideas questions or anything also welcomed. :thumbup: