PDA

View Full Version : Where is everyone at?!

Triv1um
January 11th, 2013, 18:30
Just thought I would pop back to see what's happening (after about 1000 tries of remember my password because it's been so long), and it's dead in here?

Surely some people are still here?

Shrygue
January 11th, 2013, 21:09
I'm here and a few others, Shadowprophet being one of them. Other than that, there's no one else now and user activity is virtually zero these days. It's a shame really and I raised a revival campagin (SP's idea) to drum up some folks here and turn this site around but with no luck, save for another forum software upgrade and some site fixes.

Eric
January 16th, 2013, 00:36
I'm still here I come here every once in awhile to post videos and news for Dreamcast.

shadowprophet
January 25th, 2013, 06:03
yeap yeap, I'm here and I've been watching from the shadows, as always.

been setteling down to my new life with my new wife, working full time now but on the flip side, getting paid full time..

not that I ever see any of that money.

doesn't matter what woman I'm with they all like to spend money...

Im thinking about moving to some third world nation where money doesn't exist or maybe just moving to canada where I can pay all my bills with animal pelts and bottled steam or somethin lol

anyway, sup peeps

Eviltaco64
February 16th, 2013, 06:55
Canada no longer accepts animal pelts for currency.

The new going rate is 1 hamster per bushel of maple syrup. Considering $4USD only gets you a small bottle down here, Canada sounds like paradise.

But I'm a little unfamiliar with the tradition. Kaiser will be able to fill you in on everything with much better detail.