PDA

View Full Version : Tilt my world! Is LocoRoco 2 confirmed?

wraggster
February 9th, 2007, 20:58
IGN seems to think Phil Harrison accidentally announced LocoRoco 2. Their proof? Let me quote their article, "When asked what he has been playing on other platforms, Harrison said he has enough to play on the PS3 and PSP. But he said he was playing 'LocoRoco's next version on the way' to the Q&A. Harrison didn't provide details, but the fact that he was playing the game on the go would mean it will arrive on the PSP."

I suppose that's one way to interpret it, but I personally think he was talking about the LocoRoco Mobile, that has already been announced. After all, the question that brought on the LocoRoco answer was about other platforms, ie not PSP or PS3. It also seems unlikely he'd mention a high profile sequel in passing. We're sure LocoRoco 2 is in the works since they want to continue the franchise, but we're still waiting for the official announcement of another PSP go around. Let's hope that it comes soon!

via pspfanboy (http://www.pspfanboy.com/2007/02/08/tilt-my-world-is-locoroco-2-confirmed/)

DarthPaul
February 9th, 2007, 21:20
LocoRock 2!? Woot! I love the first one!

buildit92
February 10th, 2007, 00:14
i love me my locoroco. i cant wait . i say in the next month a demo should come out for it.

pt9087
February 10th, 2007, 00:50
Loco Roco is a contender for the best game on the PSP. I wonder if this proposed *2 would be by far the best.

buildit92
February 10th, 2007, 01:29
LocoRoco . a contender for the best game on the psp. IT IS THE BEST GAME FOR THE PSP. its perfect. but the one thing i would like to see in the second one would be a online system like "Megaman Power Up". where you can sumit your own levels that u make . and download items, new locoroco, and levels. then it would be the grest handheld game ever.

Veskgar
February 10th, 2007, 05:22
Excellent. I must say, the PSP is no longer lacking in quality commercial games.

Another Loco Roco would be great! I hope they include the holiday DEMO's into the sequal.

MaxSMoke
February 10th, 2007, 22:08
Loco Roco would be INSANELY fun on the PS3. Just imagine using the Tilt Sensitive controller to actually roll the world around, back and forth, and even flick the whole controller to make the little bugger jump. Better yet, the game is small enough that it could be made downloadable off the Sony Store. I'm still holding out hope for this port to happen soon!