PDA

View Full Version : Lets say thanks to the coders

hodgy47
February 10th, 2007, 00:10
I feel its about time that we payed our respects to the coders who make what we do with our PSP's possible, I for one feel Sony should thank them too cos without them the PSP may have died a painful death, And all they do for us is free and in their own time all that knowledge they are giving to us deserves at least a thank you so here is mine TO THE CODERS WHO HAVE WORKED HARD TO GIVE US WHAT WE HAVE IN THE WAY OF THE PSP SCENE THANK YOU ONE AND ALL YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!!

Video_freak
February 10th, 2007, 00:11
Thanks to all coders out there! :)

pt9087
February 10th, 2007, 01:18
I pay my most respect to all coders.

But this is why people donate.

And also a bit of topic but @Videofreak.
You have 360 right? i want to hack my 360 but know nothing at all. i have read some forums about a tutorial and i dont have a SATA port... Is there another way other than modchip?

V3N0M
February 10th, 2007, 01:24
It really is because of the Homebrew scene and this great community that I myself decided to go into coding. People like PSmonkey, Exophase, NJ, and many others are my inspiration. :cool: Well anyways I just would like to say Thanx! Not just to the coders but everyone every single person who is in the scene and has contributed to it, making it better all the time...Cheers! :thumbup:

the_eternal_dark
February 10th, 2007, 08:18
I pay my most respect to all coders.

But this is why people donate.

And also a bit of topic but @Videofreak.
You have 360 right? i want to hack my 360 but know nothing at all. i have read some forums about a tutorial and i dont have a SATA port... Is there another way other than modchip?

Check here for a SATA to USB adapter:

http://www.divineo.com/cgi-bin/div-us/dd-360-xusb ---Note that this only works on the Hitatchi-LG GDR-3120L dvd rom drive. Be sure you have it first.

Then you should be able to follow those tutorials (I assume from xbox-scene or llamma.com's forums).

dejkirkby
February 10th, 2007, 08:57
Much respect to all coders big or small. You are more respected than you know.

lmtlmt
February 10th, 2007, 09:23
yay hooray for me:p i rule:)

Wally
February 10th, 2007, 09:41
Great!!
This is good!

Thanks to all the Coders who contribute to the scene, appreciate all the hard work put into crazy projects

scottyboynow
February 10th, 2007, 10:17
Hodgy47, thanks for the tributre to all coders, I am not a brilliant coder (LuaChase V3 nearly there), but thanks.

kharaboudjan
February 14th, 2007, 20:14
yeah, i would love to say a BIG "THANK YOU". i mean since Exophase, NJ and Dark Alex helped us with the best emus we can all see the potential on the psp :)

Many thanx to all the other coders as well!!

JKKDARK
February 14th, 2007, 20:40
Thanks to all the coders, good job! :)