PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft celebrates Lunar New Year with year of the boar gamepacks

wraggster
February 10th, 2007, 10:25
via siliconera (http://www.siliconera.com/index.php/2007/02/09/microsoft-celebrates-lunar-new-year-with-year-of-the-boar-gamepacks/)

Lunar New Year is almost here (February 18 to be exact) and Microsoft is celebrating it by releasing cheap game bundles in Taiwan. These special year of the boar packages come with two games for $1,490 TWD (only $45 US!). One package is a racing pack with Ridge Racer 6 and Project Gotham Racing 3. The other package is a Team Ninja package with Dead or Alive 4 and Dead or Alive Xtreme 2. Both packs are a fair deal, too bad they’re not region free.

BrooksyX
February 10th, 2007, 20:30
I was at the store the other day (I live in the U.S.) and I saw all of those games except for PGR3 for $15 each. I would have bought one, but non of those game interest me and plus I need to save my money for the Crackdown.

gdf
February 10th, 2007, 20:51
will crackdown itself be any good or you just gettin it for the halo 3 beta?

BrooksyX
February 11th, 2007, 07:56
I am buying it for both, if it didn't come with the Halo 3 beta I would probably wait to get it. The way I see it is that I am paying $30 for the Crackdown and $30 for the Halo 3 beta. When I look at it that way I think its a good deal. I just think it stupid that M$ didn't make the Halo 3 beta open to all gold subscribers like they did with other games.