PDA

View Full Version : CreeboMe Firmware Replace Beta 2 Released!

wraggster
February 11th, 2007, 01:02
A new release of the Replacement firnware for the DS, personally i wouldnt use any Replacement firmwares and you should know the risks of doing so, ie could brick your DS

Heres whats new:

Hey everybody!
Just released a new version of CreeboMe

In this update many many more carts are supported and I took a little time to make the GUI look halfway decent.

NOTE: To flash use the same methods as FlashMe and FWNitro. I will take no responsibility to a bad firmware flash. If you are not confident about flashing your firmware, use the rom instead, however the DS Card Option will NOT work on the rom version. Also this is only a beta version and as you can tell it does not have many feature. But not to worry! I am confident on keeping this project alive. Thanks to Loopy for the base firmware replacement, and all of the guys in #dsdev for all of the wonderful help.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

TeenDev
February 11th, 2007, 02:29
has this been proven safe?

EDIT: This works great for booting GBA games. I'm wondering about flashing it though. Can u take it off?
EDIT EDIT: wat no WMB?

Xanikseo
February 11th, 2007, 16:54
It's safe. If you can't get the start homebrew button to work, you can do the failsafe mode, by pressing A+B+START+SELECT on startup.

TeenDev
March 18th, 2007, 04:07
sorry for the late post but i flashed it and it doesn't work with my MMD. how do flash on flashme so that i can use my MMD again?

EDIT: I TRIED FAILSAFE AND ALL I GET IS A FLASHING GREEN LED LIGHT (Like how it is in sleep mode). I DO NOT want to do ppflash! (For one thing how do you connect the ds to the comp?

Mincle
March 19th, 2007, 08:41
I think itīs possible to flash back it to the original firmware with a flashcard, isnīt it?

sssseven1
August 28th, 2007, 18:47
This has the same type of failsafe to help recover from bricking as FlashMe, no?

user1690
March 14th, 2008, 14:39
Ok i would please like to see a screenshot of this DS Firmware...

And i have a few questions...

1.)If i dont like it can i just use flashme to reflash the FW i had? <I have flashme currently installed>

2.) If i brick, can i use my Xpress card <the card i use> to re-run flashme and re-install firmware i previously had?

DanTheManMS
March 14th, 2008, 21:14
You'd be best not using this. It can only boot a few slot-2 devices, so I don't think you'd be able to re-run FlashMe without a NoPass.