PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty: Roads to Victory Trailer

wraggster
February 11th, 2007, 01:10
A trailer to the upcoming Call of Duty: Roads to Victory game for the PSP has been released.

Video Here (http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=3293)

pt9087
February 11th, 2007, 01:20
I am a fan of the call of duty series but i dont think this will be a hit for the PSP. It is clearly not a FPS console at all.

Maybe for the modded dual analog but not for normal PSPs.

Broadus
February 11th, 2007, 03:39
Are you crazy, man? First-person-shooters work quite well on the PSP when done properly. Look at Medal of Honor: Heroes. That has the best controls of any shooter on the PSP, showing that even the PSP can have all of the functions of a real first-person-shooter with a limited number of buttons and one analog nub.
Call of Duty has so many XBOX fanboys humping all over it, it'll sell extremely well, especially since the single player is apparently going to have the quality of other Call of Duty single players. The multiplayer probably won't be nearly as good as the multiplayer for Medal of Honor: Heroes, but Call of Duty will still have some smashing single player battles. I play single player Call of Duty/Medal of Honor more than multiplayer Call of Duty/Medal of Honor anyway.

pt9087
February 11th, 2007, 13:38
I have medal of honor heros and never realy play it. i also have a 360 and if i was to choose to buy a FPS game it would be for my 360. Obviously we have different veiws on the PSP, well we will have to wait and see...

BTW i love the sig.