PDA

View Full Version : On Reflection

Zion
February 11th, 2007, 15:10
After the three days that i took a break from the scene to reflect on my actions on the last 4 months when i have ruined a year of hard work and time getting respected and liked, i have come to realise a few things.

1. I was a drama queen.

i admit it and promise those days are behind me (this post isnt drama its a summarasiation.)

2. I was a flamer.

Over the last 4 months i turned from a placid normal user into a huge flamer,... i took anything and everything personally and realise what a emo i was for doing so....again a new leaf has being turned over.

3. I insulted freinds...

i made some people who were my freinds my enemies by insulting them and making a fool out of myself...gunntims is just one of the people who used to be my freind until i made a ass out of my self yet again. I have also appologised deeply to quzar who i should never have flamed for him making his valid point...i understand if he is still annoyed with me as i did go overboard.

4. Ive lost my rep.

i realise with all the stuff i have done, any good reputation i had is down the drain....
nothing i can say can change this and i aim to wipe the slate clean and regain the respect and freindship i once had.

5. I insulted dcemu & Darkalex.

My post in the release of quest of link was obsurd and frankly obscene to insult dcemu for the way the thread was going and also my snide remark about dark alex due to my psp briking was out of order., the psps brick was my fault, i agreed to the conditions and therefor should have taken responsibilty for it. & i have already made a huge public appology for what i did to dcemu here : http://zionmax.com/showthread.php?t=887

Bear in mind the bit about me leaving was before i reflected on the events.

So to summarise, i realise i was a idiot, and i was out of order and frankly stupid to ruin what i had (i lost my moderator status here and a lot of freinds too) all over being a jackass who took everything to seriously.

Im not begging for forgiveness, all i am asking for is that i can be given the chance to show you all i have changed and will be the user i once was again.

My new msn is : [email protected] if anyone would like a chat

ExcruciationX
February 11th, 2007, 15:16
You still have me! :p

acn010
February 11th, 2007, 15:23
you have me too, ill never get mad to you

PSPKOR
February 11th, 2007, 15:58
I dont think anyone blames you, I mean you were backed into a corner and you lashed out, it could happen to anyone. But no good looking at the past on to the future.

Paiku
February 11th, 2007, 17:08
HURRAY!
Glad to have you back!

cal360
February 11th, 2007, 18:01
You haven't lost your rep with me

Vendeta
February 11th, 2007, 18:14
Well im juessing your back.... Like i said on zion max
It takes a small man to overreact but a big man to relise the mistakes and apoligize... And for that zion you have earned my respect...

Shadowblind
February 11th, 2007, 18:15
Zion, dont worry about it! Dont talk anymore about it, and it'll probably dissapear.

Vendeta
February 11th, 2007, 18:17
Yes man learn to put things aside and go on... It makes you look worse... just end it with this thread and live your normal life... But glad to have you back...

JKKDARK
February 11th, 2007, 18:26
Making these threads will not make you something better. Stop taking the internet so serious.

Cap'n 1time
February 11th, 2007, 18:26
You've already admitted your mistakes, but lets not dwell on the past. Instead, lets work towards a better future.

dejkirkby
February 11th, 2007, 18:28
Peace has returned to the land Gnarnia! (Epic Movie)

Shadowblind
February 11th, 2007, 18:31
Hey Zion, end this thread and cause this to dissapear!

Zion
February 11th, 2007, 18:37
You've already admitted your mistakes, but lets not dwell on the past. Instead, lets work towards a better future.

That was the best comment i could have hoped for :D

agreed :thumbup:

Vendeta
February 11th, 2007, 18:39
HI! i'm vendeta and I like to say the wrong things at completely the wrong time.
HEY WHO DID THIS... captn... Grrr... Well hes still a suck up lol...

splodger15
February 11th, 2007, 18:44
Its good to see you back Zion. Good luck in your C++ Quest Of Link game.

Zion
February 11th, 2007, 19:09
Good luck in your C++ Quest Of Link game.

its not C++ :rolleyes:

im making it in C :thumbup:

Vendeta
February 11th, 2007, 19:11
OMG you ignore me :( .... i dont like being ignored...
Ya im done... hehe

dejkirkby
February 11th, 2007, 19:38
It's the only way to deal with you Deta, Ignore you or flame you!!:thumbup: ;)

Vendeta
February 11th, 2007, 19:40
^_^ dcemu wouldent run without loveble vendeta....

Tetris999
February 11th, 2007, 20:10
how bout me didnt you didnt forget about me :( right?

Vendeta
February 11th, 2007, 20:22
Nah we dont need you...

Destroyer699
February 11th, 2007, 20:22
Good to have you back. I couldn't live correctly if you stayed gone for too long.

Shrygue
February 11th, 2007, 20:27
Zion, I thought you left the homebrew scene for good. It's great to have you back with us all!

quzar
February 11th, 2007, 20:37
Did you admit to your staff at Zionmax yet that you lied to them about not being 'The_Reaper'? If not, that's the last step. Although making a new thread about it isn't the best way to 'stop being a drama queen' I understand that it is necessary to inform people what happened.

Welcome back, remember though, that you are on thin ice.

Zion
February 11th, 2007, 20:51
Did you admit to your staff at Zionmax yet that you lied to them about not being 'The_Reaper'?

yes i did ;)

S34MU5
February 11th, 2007, 20:56
^_^ dcemu wouldent run without vendeta....

Yes it would

TeenDev
February 11th, 2007, 21:14
don't worry about dude. ur fine on my book.

aries2k4
February 12th, 2007, 00:22
ya, donīt sweat it, just give us the old Zion back, lol, and keep on coding.

Video_freak
February 12th, 2007, 01:05
Everyone knew Zion was The ___Reaper. :P

S34MU5
February 12th, 2007, 02:34
Its was extremly obvious AHAHAHA

JKKDARK
February 12th, 2007, 02:40
I wonder what was the point..

MasterChafed
February 12th, 2007, 04:25
Im sorry, but damn is the homebrew scene full of drama. Its not that important. But, great to have you back Zion.