PDA

View Full Version : New Stick Animation

MasterChafed
February 12th, 2007, 04:53
Ok, heres another stick animation, it is a preview of a video I am making. This is also the first animation I have made in Macromedia Flash. Please enjoy.

http://one.revver.com/watch/170516

P.S. click the ad at the end like before, this applies to those who clicked the ad on the other one too. It will still count because it is a new video. Thx. I'm at $13.40 sooo close, thx.

lmtlmt
February 12th, 2007, 06:28
wtf it took me to a video about amazon.com

MasterChafed
February 12th, 2007, 06:43
doesnt for me, you sure it wasnt just the ad at the end? the movie is only 5 seconds long.

VampDude
February 12th, 2007, 07:22
the link took me to a Dixie Chicks music video???

anyway, I watched the Dixie Chicks video even if it was'nt your video! lol

MasterChafed
February 12th, 2007, 07:34
wtf, when i click it, it takes me to my video. Just nvm until it is fully online, I will notify you guys.

souLLy
February 12th, 2007, 09:35
I don't mind the posting your animations in Off Topic, but can you cut down on the begging for people to click your ads.
We don't allow other spam or pyramid schemes and most of your posts in the last few days have simply been asking for people to get you money.

VampDude
February 12th, 2007, 09:43
I don't mind the posting your animations in Off Topic, but can you cut down on the begging for people to click your ads.
We don't allow other spam or pyramid schemes and most of your posts in the last few days have simply been asking for people to get you money.

I think an infraction may be needed!

BREACH of Forum Rules -&- Regulations ???

souLLy
February 12th, 2007, 10:40

It's a warning for now

gdf
February 12th, 2007, 14:26
thats harsh, he might as well say!

Gizmo356
February 12th, 2007, 14:28

WOW vampdude your such a little !@#$%

S34MU5
February 12th, 2007, 15:56
Links me to dixie chicks...

http://one.revver.com/revver/index

VampDude
February 12th, 2007, 16:06
WOW vampdude your such a little !@#$%

I know! lmao :rofl: :D

MasterChafed
February 12th, 2007, 17:00

... All i was asking was for people to click the ad at the end of the movie. They can close the ads as soon as they pop up. Takes like an extra second.

MasterChafed
February 13th, 2007, 21:24
Ok, i know people are angry with me now, but if you want to watch the vid, the link is up now. Click the link if you want to, im not forcing it on you.

gdf
February 13th, 2007, 21:52
the animations are good, so just click the links, it gets the guy some money dudes! btw how much do you get each time?

MasterChafed
February 13th, 2007, 21:57
somewhere between 25 cents and 30 cents. and, on rare ocassions i get about 60 cents. So far, i have about $14.80. I really appriciate the people who support me. Thx gdf.