PDA

View Full Version : Wave Flasher V3

wraggster
February 12th, 2007, 06:22
News/release from SLasher: (http://slasher.team-duck.com/)

This is for just about any custom firmware version, including 3.03 OE-C, AND 3.10 OE-A.
I've heard reports of this bricking 1.5's, so I wouldn't risk it if I were you.

I made this mostly for my own leisure to test out the seemingly hundreds of custom xmb waves coming out lately.

Just rename your system_plugin_bg.rco to whatever you want and stick it in the system_plugin_bg folder provided which should be in the ROOT of your memorystick.

As of V3, you can now also include a screenshot of that particular system_plugin_bg.rco. Just make sure the screenshot is a PNG or JPG, and is named the same as its corresponding system_plugin_bg.rco.

eg) superwave.rco & superwave.png/superwave.jpg
I've also included a few examples for the morons out there

Once you have all your custom .rco's in the system_plugin_bg folder, just simply run the program and you can select from them and easily install whichever one you want.

V3 - 02/11/07
--
~ Preview mode now available (PNG/JPG)

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

mmz16x
February 12th, 2007, 07:40
YAY IM THE 2nd poster heh im gonna test this out on my new now 3.10 oe-a2 ^^ thanx wagster

El Payo
February 12th, 2007, 08:17
Great job SLasher, this app works great on 3.10A-OE - but make sure you put it in the GAME 150 folder.

Scorchiolio
February 12th, 2007, 09:25
Wow, this is incredible. ^^; I'm glad I don't have to go back to 3.03 OE-C to use this.

guardiansnowman
February 12th, 2007, 11:36
love this app. thanks :D

Shrygue
February 12th, 2007, 19:30
That was quick, I got V2 only just yesterday. Still, it's all good news to hear.

F9zDark
February 12th, 2007, 20:43
No screenshots of the new waves in action?