PDA

View Full Version : Gurumin Released

wraggster
February 12th, 2007, 06:45
New PSP Commercial game released:

http://image4.play-asia.com/170/PA.83868.002.jpg

Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure, a 3D action RPG, immerses gamers in a vivid fantasy world filled with a colorful cast of characters. Real-time combat and stunning 3D graphics combine with a spirited soundtrack to make Gurumin a fast-paced, immersive, magical adventure.

Gurumin stars a strong-willed girl named Parin, who is sent to live with her grandfather in a small mining town while her parents are off excavating an ancient ruin. With no other children living in this town, Parin is surprised one day to encounter a young girl being tormented by a stray dog. After Parin drives off the mongrel, she is shocked to discover the young girl is actually a monster, and like all monsters, invisible to adults. Parin is soon invited to pass through a crack in the wall behind her home and enter Monster Village. Parin has just started making monster friends when evil spirits, known as the Phantoms, invade the town and monsternap most of the inhabitants. Parin soon learns of the Legendary Drill, a weapon hidden underneath the village and, in the right hands, powerful enough to destroy the Phantoms. Thus begins Parin's adventure to reclaim the legendary drill and stop the Phantoms.

Buy at Play Asia (http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-b9-49-en-84-j-70-1spo.html)

Kamon
February 12th, 2007, 09:53
I Got this yesterday and its fantastic

geise69
February 12th, 2007, 13:15
It's so nice to see Falcom's games getting translated and brought over here again. It would be nice to see the original PC ports though, since the psp versions are quite downgraded from it's pc counterparts. I will definitly be picking this up to support falcom's games here in the states. More sales means more games for us.

JUSTiNB
February 12th, 2007, 16:54
i like the game so far, but i'm a little disappointed with Tara's voice acting in this :( she sounds like a zombie

stormbob
February 12th, 2007, 16:58
Just ordered it. :-)

Veskgar
February 12th, 2007, 17:00
Already reserved mine and I signed up to get the FREE mini-guide which should arrive today or tomorrow.

Shrygue
February 12th, 2007, 22:36
Gurumin looks like a good title to play.

HomerSp
February 12th, 2007, 22:39
Is this game any good? I'm thinking about getting it...

Dbgtgoten
February 13th, 2007, 00:30
yea this game is good, i found myself playing for a while and enjoying it especially when you could do some fast combos xD i suggest it :P

geise69
February 13th, 2007, 01:21
Yeah it's great! It's a very fun game. Plus it's by one of the best companies ever. Well of course that's my opinion. :)

Veskgar
February 13th, 2007, 02:31
This is a much deserved, long awaited quality RPG title for the PSP. Put down Legend of Heroes and pick up Gurumin.

gunntims0103
February 14th, 2007, 19:52
Im getting this game in a few, i hope its good. Il write up a review after i play the game ;)