PDA

View Full Version : 'New special missions, Stunt Jumps, Races and Jobs' for VCS PS2

wraggster
February 12th, 2007, 20:59
via gtaportable (http://www.gtaportable.com/)

More information has come to light regarding exclusive content for the now official PS2 version of Vice City Stories. A few hours ago I wrote a news article about the Italian Take-Two website clearly stating that this version will feature exclusive content. No further details were given.

However, thanks to aschi04 we now have more info regarding this. According to Exlibris.ch, who has a full page with info on the PS2 Vice City Stories, we'll be seeing new special missions, stunt jumps, races and jobs. Yet again it can be seen at the second last bullet point.

Special missions must be referring to side missions, most of you know what stunt jumps and races are, and ''jobs'' could be referring to Empire Building. With all this new content we'll also likely see most (if not all) of the major bugs taken care of in this version. This is rather promising for this upcoming title, owners of the PSP version might feel left out..

Shrygue
February 12th, 2007, 21:05
Good to know about, just I wonder when this PS2 version of GTA:VCS will be released.

Man
February 12th, 2007, 21:35
F*ck that i thought VCS would be exclusive to PSP, i hate missing out on shit like that.

Anonymous D
February 12th, 2007, 22:08
typical, the ps2 version gets more stuff and will be cheaper, yet another reason not to buy psp games