PDA

View Full Version : Wii Play with Remote Released US Version

wraggster
February 13th, 2007, 06:41
Newly released today:

http://image4.play-asia.com/170/PA.83810.001.jpg

Bundled with a Wii Remote, Wii Play offers a little something for everyone who enjoyed the pick-up-and-play gaming of Wii Sports.

Wii Play is made up of nine games that will test the physical and mental reflexes of players of all ages. Whether you pick up the Wii Remote to play the shooting gallery that harkens back to the days of Duck Hunt or use it to find matching Miis, a world of fun is in your hands!

In addition to the shooting gallery and Mii-matching game, Wii play offers billiards, air hockey, tank battles, table tennis rally, Mii poses and a cow-riding race.

Buy at Play Asia (http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-z3-49-en-84-j-70-1so2.html)

bah
February 13th, 2007, 07:01
What was the logic behind the lengthy US delay?
It really was a good simple release title that showed what the system could do.

hp1
February 13th, 2007, 08:41
It has some good ideas, but its been out in the UK since release. I only bought it for the controller as while the games do make use of the controller in quite innovative ways I find the only game with any replay value is air hockey with 'duck hunt' second.

stormbob
February 13th, 2007, 08:50
Been out in Europe since the release of Wii. Its not a great game, its just to make people see what the Wiimote can do. I think i played it like 5 hours, and havn't touched it since :p

Accordion
February 13th, 2007, 08:57
!!!poking a Mii in their sex organs !!!
AT LAST EVERYONE Can enJOY IT!!!

werpu
February 13th, 2007, 09:38
Typical nintendo, they have a tendency to hold back releases in certain regions, we just got starfox ds released over here in europe, last week. And hotel dusk probably has a release date close to never over here (which means sometimes 2007)

stormbob
February 13th, 2007, 09:44
Typical nintendo, they have a tendency to hold back releases in certain regions, we just got starfox ds released over here in europe, last week. And hotel dusk probably has a release date close to never over here (which means sometimes 2007)

Yup, funny thing is Europe got Wii Play befure the US :p

eLAy12
February 14th, 2007, 07:03
i Just got my wii play...i only got it for the hard to find controller and for the same price...its like a free game with purchase of controller. I didn't care much for the game... but the duck hunt is fun especially since you can use two "guns" in one player.