PDA

View Full Version : Help, Im soo tired.

MasterChafed
February 13th, 2007, 06:47
I need to get some sleep, but lately I have had extreme insomnia and I usually cannot get to sleep until it is around 3 or so in the morning. Sleep aids don't do any good, i would take some mary jane, but i don't have any. (believe me, its an excellent sleep aid). So please help me, I need sleep, im soo tired.

Gizmo356
February 13th, 2007, 06:51
GO touch yourself and then after your done you'll feel sleepy...lol:D

MasterChafed
February 13th, 2007, 07:03
haha, doesnt seem to work anymore :( lol. I'm exausted. It's not that im not tired you see, its that once im in bed, i just cant sleep.

joshisposer
February 13th, 2007, 07:19
Mary jane helps ease the brain. It is a sleep aid with no link to lung cancer. Just proven.

It does help, especially mersch, chronic will make you sleepy in like 3 hrs though

MasterChafed
February 13th, 2007, 07:30
That's why I wish I had some right now. I heard that the indica strains have a very positive affect towards sleep-aid, and many people actually use it for an all-night sleep aid.

Believe me, we had some mildly potent stuff the other day, and I had never slept better in my life that night.

pt9087
February 13th, 2007, 07:49
Get stoned i have not been to bed yet and it is 7:48. I find after a nite of getting wrecked like i am helps you sleep rite thu the day.

mcvader
February 13th, 2007, 08:14
I rarely go to bed before 3am myself, it's not insomnia, insomnia is when you don't sleep at all. Have you actually tried going to bed and closing you're eyes? If you just lie still for long enough you should pass out eventually ,you're not gonna fall asleep sat at the computer!

VampDude
February 13th, 2007, 09:44
I hardly sleep, I sleep for about an hour or two during the day when I've done everything else I need to do - I work a 40 hour week over the weekend (friday-monday) so my sleep pattern is highly excusable! :D

MasterChafed
February 13th, 2007, 17:28
I rarely go to bed before 3am myself, it's not insomnia, insomnia is when you don't sleep at all. Have you actually tried going to bed and closing you're eyes? If you just lie still for long enough you should pass out eventually ,you're not gonna fall asleep sat at the computer!

of course i try to go to bed, i wouldnt even be asking if i didnt.

JKKDARK
February 13th, 2007, 17:38
I need to get some sleep, but lately I have had extreme insomnia and I usually cannot get to sleep until it is around 3 or so in the morning. Sleep aids don't do any good, i would take some mary jane, but i don't have any. (believe me, its an excellent sleep aid). So please help me, I need sleep, im soo tired.

:eek:

bullhead
February 13th, 2007, 17:42
I had trouble sleeping. So instead or resorting to drugs to help me sleep. I tried embracing the idea that, when I sleep, I am not existing. I have developed a great hatred of the idea of sleep. So when I wake up after a short night sleep, I can now go, "thank god im still here!" To me, sleeping is like being dead, and it's such a waste of time.
I used to feel the same as you do, It's important to get your sleep.
Our ancestors, the ones who hunted and travelled, (humans from many many years ago) They only slept for a few hours at a time to rest before they continued on their journey.

Also, it has been proven that people who get more than 8 hours of sleep a night have a much higher risk of getting alzheimer's when they get older.

My recommendation; Embrace your "insomnia" as I have. Try looking upon it as, your mind is trying to tell you to live life more. It works If you look at it the right way.

bullhead, x.

Kramer
February 13th, 2007, 17:45
I hardly sleep, I sleep for about an hour or two during the day when I've done everything else I need to do - I work a 40 hour week over the weekend (friday-monday) so my sleep pattern is highly excusable! :D

:eek:Wow I thought my sleeping pattern was messed up.

And a 40 hr weekends worth of work is crazy, what do you do? If you dont mind me asking that is.

My recommendation; Embrace your "insomnia" as I have. Try looking upon it as, your mind is trying to tell you to live life more. It works If you look at it the right way.

Hehe that is a good way too look at it.

Gizmo356
February 13th, 2007, 18:07
close your eyes and count to 100000000000000.

JKKDARK
February 13th, 2007, 18:11
You should listen glam metal and don't sleep :)

ExcruciationX
February 13th, 2007, 18:25
I just drug myself to get to sleep (Tylenol PM). I suffer from insomnia too.

MasterChafed
February 13th, 2007, 20:27
close your eyes and count to 100000000000000.

counting is a stimulating activity, and would just highten my insomnia if anything.

Welshboy
February 13th, 2007, 21:06
Getting wrecked never gets me to sleep, It just makes my brain go into overtime even more to be honest with you. The only way im guaranteed a good nights sleep is getting up early and being active (such as going to the gym) during the day. Sleeping while stoned isnt proper sleep see and only makes you feel worse when you have to think in the morning.

I often go through periods of not being able to sleep close to deadlines or exams in University and stuff. It doesnt help when you get up at like 2 in the afternoon either. Listening to someone go on about how great touch screens are usually gets me off to sleep though. BOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG

MasterChafed
February 13th, 2007, 21:12
To be honest, weed affects people in different ways, for me, its a restful nights sleep, and yes, i wake up feeling great. BTW, i noticed that if you take some equate or tylenol before going to bed after smoking you dont have any headaches at night or in the morning, so TBH, weed is the perfect sleep aid for me.

Kramer
February 14th, 2007, 06:43
To be honest, weed affects people in different ways, for me, its a restful nights sleep, and yes, i wake up feeling great. BTW, i noticed that if you take some equate or tylenol before going to bed after smoking you dont have any headaches at night or in the morning, so TBH, weed is the perfect sleep aid for me.

Yeah weed is awesome to get to sleep until you dont have any weed left to get you to sleep and you go insane.

I've been of the weed for about 4 weeks and I feel alot better and can get to sleep easier now.

AvengedSevenfold Fan
February 17th, 2007, 03:09
watch the history channel. the sh it on at night is boring