PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Link v1.4.2 & Extreme CW Cheat v6

wraggster
February 14th, 2007, 00:08
via psphacks (http://www.psp-hacks.com/2007/02/11/extreme-link-v142-extreme-cw-cheat-v6-released/)

QUake has updated both Extreme Link and Extreme Link: Cheats today.

Extreme Link v1.4.2 changes:

Complete Replacement of the Favorites Edit
Cosmetic Redo of the PNG Imager.
PNG Imager Addons/Fixes - Text Slider, Header Sliders, Image Sliders, WordWrap Redo, Menu’s Added.
Minor Code Fixes - Extreme Link
Added/Fixed Count Save File Name.

Extreme Link: Cheats v6 changes:

Added Open Cheat DB on the menu
Replaced Game ID List to Game Title List
Added ToolTips on mouse over ID Games - Nothing Major
Installer: CWCheat 3.03 OE PSP revG Files - weltalls
Installer: CWCheat 3.10 OE PSP revH Files - weltalls

By now you’re most likely aware of what these two applications do. Essentially both provide a simple means for carrying out your day-to-day PSP tasks. Extreme Link serves as a front end for USBHostFS and NetHostFS, it manages any media content stored on your memory stick, as well includes a simple tool set for creating POPstation compatible documents & games. Extreme CW Cheat is responsible for, you guessed it, managing your CWCheat database.

Download both files via Comments

buildit92
February 14th, 2007, 00:53
i never can get cwcheat to load when in game. can someone tell me what to press on my psp inoder to run this. everything is installed as the readme states. need help ASAP

Airdevil
February 14th, 2007, 08:17
hold select ;)

it took ages to figure out how to do it too, your not alone lol...... I found out while playing metal gear portable ops trying to salute and a menu came up and i was like wtf is that lmao.

buildit92
February 14th, 2007, 13:57
lol. thanks alot. i did it one time also trying to run music during games but i forgot what to press thanks.

buildit92
February 14th, 2007, 14:46
now i cant load any cheats. whats the problem now.

crazymm
June 1st, 2007, 16:06
U Havent Got No Cheats

parkermauney
June 1st, 2007, 16:51
That was 4 months ago, I'm assuming his problem was solved.