10 maps
4 linked songs
Possible new weapons
New sounds
Working Grenades

Thanks Nataku92's For Making CsPSP

Mc_Logical
February 14th, 2007, 06:46
YAWN!! early morning, i allways check this site and damn im itching for the R9 n64 emulator lol ill try this counterstrike.

EDIT:i prefer the 3D version and wtf is the cheesy rap songs? lol the dude who sounds like a complete dick the type u wanna punch in the mouth. (im not a bully) just listen to it. I know the type of ppl who actually laugh at this kinda stuff but man ahhhhhhhh! ok yeah! im tired and hearing that annoying crap isnt good lol

eject_hunter
February 14th, 2007, 07:35
Thanks Nataku92's For Making CsPSP

I am running OE3.03C and copied the respective folders to

:ms/psp/game

the icon shows up but the game wont run some and jumps back to the XMB,

am i copying it into the wrong folders?

can i have a screenshot of the CSPSP please. thanks

Emeriastone
February 14th, 2007, 07:35
This is one tight game, but I have the feeling that if wifi play was used, this game would blow wide open. Players going head to head in this game would scream awesomeness.

I know, I'm just saying what I think would be cool.

Mc_Logical
February 14th, 2007, 08:11
I am running OE3.03C and copied the respective folders to

:ms/psp/game

the icon shows up but the game wont run some and jumps back to the XMB,

am i copying it into the wrong folders?

can i have a screenshot of the CSPSP please. thanks dude theres 2 folders for this counterstrike yea put them in the GAME150 folder if u havent got one then create one because in recovery mode on configuration enable the hide corrupt icons GAME150 folder then the home brew that has two folders it wont show a corrupt one in the game xmb plus if u having that prob it wont work? then yeah! its gotta be in GAME150. or have u got your kernal set to 1.5 in recovery mode?? allways keep it at 1.5

Hobobo
February 14th, 2007, 09:54
Sweet :)

But how do you change the movement things so when you press Up it moves up, down moves down and so forth.

It said on the how to play thingo to press that music button, I've tried pressing/Holding it but no luck =[

HomerSp
February 14th, 2007, 10:27
What's so "Extreme" about it?

nomi
February 14th, 2007, 11:02
Yeah i LOVE THIS GAME!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

OkornographyO
February 14th, 2007, 12:12
YAWN!! early morning, i allways check this site and damn im itching for the R9 n64 emulator lol ill try this counterstrike.

EDIT:i prefer the 3D version and wtf is the cheesy rap songs? lol the dude who sounds like a complete dick the type u wanna punch in the mouth. (im not a bully) just listen to it. I know the type of ppl who actually laugh at this kinda stuff but man ahhhhhhhh! ok yeah! im tired and hearing that annoying crap isnt good lol

I got tired of it too so I made a empty mp3 file that i named "Raindrops.mp3" and replaced the old one with mine so now no annoying music :thumbup: Go /CSPSP/sfx and there you will find that music file.

fatcat04912
February 14th, 2007, 13:16
Sorry guys it appears i put the wrong song in But you can customize the song you want by renaming a mp3 raindrops and then adding it to the SFX folder
'

Sorry about the pics i dont know how to Take in game shot =[

maveriks
February 14th, 2007, 13:43
Hey man you made a good job but is's not fare to work on other's code.. u could rename the game to CSPSP (smth) MOD :cool: :cool:

Method Man
February 14th, 2007, 13:57
how to change the movement setting? so that is the moving always the same even if turn left or right

fatcat04912
February 14th, 2007, 14:19
Hey man you made a good job but is's not fare to work on other's code.. u could rename the game to CSPSP (smth) MOD :cool: :cool:

I gave him credit were its due and i did call this a mod

SeaN_187
February 14th, 2007, 17:03
upload sumwere else sendspace is not working

fatcat04912
February 14th, 2007, 18:16
uploaded on dc emu's sever

SeaN_187
February 14th, 2007, 18:59
cheers gud game

eggbom
February 15th, 2007, 05:57
thanks man!!
cspsp is the best homebrew EVER.
keep it up guy!!!!!!

linkos
February 15th, 2007, 18:29
hi, and thx for this homebrew

but i don't know why, when I download it, the zip file is corrupted (the download stop after 500 Ko)

Do you know something about that ??