PDA

View Full Version : ok my ipod is really pissing me off now

lmtlmt
February 14th, 2007, 10:00
i got it so all my video podcast show up on my ipod now(thanks to the apple help centre) but the boards didnt have an answer for my ipod not playing any of my videos, yes it only plays the audio and has a picture of the first frame of the vid(as if it was a song and that was the album artwork) it is really F_cking ANNOYING, if anyone else has this problem and has fixed it or if anyone knows how to fix it please post here.

another thing, i have donwloaded some songs from itunes(payed for them when i could have used limewire,i thought they would be better quality) and they skip and all sorts of shit, i am losing faith in apple

Kramer
February 14th, 2007, 10:10
Take it back Ipods are stupid and annoying.

I went insane once because they make it so hard to put music on the damn things.

lmtlmt
February 14th, 2007, 13:29
nah, its easy as to put the music on and i have had no trouble with it until now.

Kramer
February 14th, 2007, 13:49
Yeah but ipods just piss me off why didnt they just make it drag and drop like any ordinary mp3 player.

Answer: to piss me off.

dejkirkby
February 14th, 2007, 15:20
Ipods and I tunes is too sensitive, I once accidently deleted 25GB of tunes with one click.

scottyboynow
February 16th, 2007, 11:03
I know how you feel dejkirkby, my PC got formatted due to a virus (wtf McAfee), Itunes formatted my whole IPod, I know only have 27 songs.