PDA

View Full Version : My wii is Possessed? I think..

shadowprophet
February 14th, 2007, 12:04
A weird thing happened to me today, I was as I usually am, Watching videos on the net. I go to turn my wii power off. Instead of going to red as I wanted it goes into standby mode. And then with absolutely no disc in the drive. The drive kicked into high speed making a very very loud noise.

has anyone ever had this happen before. Oddly this happened about the same time I received my wii-mail from nintendo. Exactly at that time. If im not mistaken. (which I know makes no since)
I can only assume. I was receiving the message at the exact time The power was trying to shut down. it was all very odd.

What do you guys make of this. this is the first time this has ever happened. And i've tried to get it to do this again via testing with various power up/down with out disc methods. I hope this isn't a hint to future problems with my wii.

Kramer
February 14th, 2007, 12:10
Nope never had that.

I wouldn't have a clue what caused it, send an email to Nintendo or something.

shadowprophet
February 14th, 2007, 12:15
I believe It may have been a freak glitch. As the wii was receiving a message and i was trying to power down. The wii simply could not turn off, prompting a freak kind of glitch. Im not sure really..

Nicko01
February 14th, 2007, 16:07
I sent 40 wiimails to my friend and it caused his wii to crash and lose all data...
he said it wouldn't turn on for a few minutes...
the wiimail seems to be causing problems.

ICE
February 14th, 2007, 16:20
hmm i wouldnt worry. i think its just a glitch with wiimail and powering down simultaneously.