PDA

View Full Version : Play.com states "We will deliver" on PS3

wraggster
February 14th, 2007, 20:50
Play.com has said it will deliver on all it's £524.99 PS3 bundle offers in a statement released today. The three-game bundle will include MotorStorm, Resistance: Fall of Man and Genji. The package is available to pre-order now.

Head of Games Gian Luzio sais, "We've seen an overwhelming number of pre-orders for the PlayStation 3 over the past few months, without Play actively marketing the product. It is clearly going to be a huge launch and we wanted to ensure that we could meet demand.

"We received strong levels of pre-orders on launch of the last two consoles, however due to market-wide stock shortages we were unable to fulfil these orders on day one.

"We know that this disappointed some of our customers and we wanted to ensure that we did not face the same situation again. We have been working hard with Sony to make sure that we can deliver every pre-order on the release date. We are pleased to be able to offer our customers the service they expect from Play.com."

Discuss below.

via cvg (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=158005)

devdj
February 15th, 2007, 01:57
ha ya would be better off buying at wholesale price of $200 at b2wholesale.com but ya have to buy a minimum of 5, so that's like only $1000 for 5 ps3's.

irongiant
February 15th, 2007, 12:02
Lets hope they do deliver this time, i ordered a Wii about 6 weeks ago from Play when it stated 'In Stock' on their website and still no sign of it.

ginioibnoi
February 19th, 2007, 15:07
devdj! have you tried buying from b2wholesale.com? are they ligit?
please help me out man

mavsman4457
February 19th, 2007, 15:38
devdj! have you tried buying from b2wholesale.com? are they ligit?
please help me out man

It's not even worth the time spent putting in the url. They are charging $200 for a PS3 and you think there's a chance that it's real? Don't hold your breath.