PDA

View Full Version : Girl Gamers Are Easy

wraggster
February 14th, 2007, 21:16
Now this here's a press release. UK online game rental company Gametart has randomly sampled 200 British women and decided to let the world know the ins and outs of their sexual appetites. To the point, they asked them how often they had sex, and if they regularly played video games.

Of our sample of 200 women, those who played video games on average had sex 4.3 times a week while those who didn't play games only had sex just 3.2 times a week.

A completely useless poll done for the purpose of advertising their site, of course. Do they take into account age? Looks? What was their definition of having sex? Rumble or no rumble? Most importantly, where is the photographic evidence?

Perhaps even more promising for gamers is the fact that many of the women that we interviewed who have only recently started playing games said that they now have sex more often than before.

As a wise doctor once said, "You are telling lies!" So what they are saying here is playing video games will enhance your sex life. Anyone else notice this particular phenomenon?

via kotaku (http://kotaku.com/gaming/sex/girl-gamers-are-easy-236211.php)

mavsman4457
February 14th, 2007, 21:27
I don't know why you even bother posting this trash. It is ridiculous and also irresponsible to out it on a site where many of the viewers are children.

darthclone
February 14th, 2007, 21:34
well id definitly like to see evidence nah just playin i aint no sicko but wow i gotta get my girlfreand to get a psp LOL

F9zDark
February 14th, 2007, 22:02
Wow, 200 people... Hardly scientific and in fact, such is quite the opposite for men, at least in my experience. Just being known as a gamer in the US can deny many a man sex with a girl who has no interest in gaming.

I have no qualms with the fact that this poll deals with the sex, but the fact that only 200 people were polled...

Veskgar
February 14th, 2007, 22:48
Hmm... I'm going to put this theory to the test.

psp411
February 15th, 2007, 00:02
the gamer women r probly bored so they kiltime by sex n games... for sure i kill ma time with games :D :cool:

Broadus
February 15th, 2007, 01:25
I'd say this is completely true. I'm not going to go into the nasty details as to WHY I'd say this is true.

Though they must tell me how someone can have ".3" amounts of sex.

kcajblue
February 15th, 2007, 01:27
Wow, 200 people... Hardly scientific and in fact, such is quite the opposite for men, at least in my experience. Just being known as a gamer in the US can deny many a man sex with a girl who has no interest in gaming.

I have no qualms with the fact that this poll deals with the sex, but the fact that only 200 people were polled...yeah. only 200 people. thats not very much to go on for things like this.

wolfpack
February 15th, 2007, 02:33
Though they must tell me how someone can have ".3" amounts of sex.

I was just about to say something about that, you either have sex or you dont, add it up, if theres a decimal, round it :P simple as that

JKKDARK
February 15th, 2007, 02:42
I don't know why you even bother posting this trash. It is ridiculous and also irresponsible to out it on a site where many of the viewers are children.

He's the webmaster, you will need to accept what he do. Personally, I don't anything wrong with the article.

ACID
February 15th, 2007, 04:37

Easy his the boss the man the big kahuna the reason why the site exists. Now you can assept it or not go in the site no more. But dont pull the children are in the site because have of the members are old enogh to have taken fis ed before.:)

Broadus
February 15th, 2007, 06:10
Yeah, children already learn about this stuff by watching MTV and Nick Jr.! It's not new or scary.

Lotusguy
February 15th, 2007, 07:02
Ok its not a big enough poll but keep in mind that men will usually have sex at any given opportunity, however women usually need to feel relaxed and happy, If they relax by playing games then there could be a ring of truth to this... (must go buy a pink DS lite 4 the girlfriend + a bottle of tia maria) LOL.

geise69
February 15th, 2007, 12:56
*hands wife a controller*

souLLy
February 15th, 2007, 13:57

Don't you think you're over-reacting a little? It's an amusing little article that will probably raise a few smiles but nobody will take it very seriously.

I'm confused a little by what you deem unacceptable in the article, there's nothing obscene in the article at all. Far be it from me to tell you how to raise your kids, but pretending to your children that sex doesn't exist at all seems a little naive perhaps?

bobcobb
February 16th, 2007, 15:26
Yea, it's true. I got the herpes to prove it.