PDA

View Full Version : PRX LAUNCHER - For 3.03 OE and 3.10 OE v0.3f

wraggster
February 14th, 2007, 22:16
News/release from Team XK (http://masterketchup.free.fr/TEAMXK/index.html):

What is it : it's a PRX (now several PRX) that allow you to launch a EBOOT prog'. Usefull if you want to launch and EBOOT from an XMB icon

Update version : 0.3f

added two more plugin (htmlviewer = browser, and camera).

flash the plugin(s) into flash0:/VSH/NODULE.

Update Version 0.3 :

Now, you can launch from every folder you want (you can for example launch an eboot in ms0:/PSP/SYSTEM ). It cant (for the moment) load anything from flash0 / flash1...

There's only the four PRX (premo, license, update, lftv). Flash it with the generic flasher, or via recovery. Config files are still the same (premo.txt, license.txt, upadte.txt and lftv.txt in PSP/SYSTEM).

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Shrygue
February 14th, 2007, 22:20
This is good to hear, I'll try this out.

shuaib82a
February 14th, 2007, 22:25
i dont get it can some1 tranlate this into english what is it for

theketchupman
February 14th, 2007, 22:48
it allows you to launch an eboot from an icon. there is 6 icon plugins include (browser, camera, license, update, location free player and premo = remote play).

Just edit the config file of the plugin (into PSP/SYSTEM) to launch the homebrew you want

darthclone
February 14th, 2007, 22:49
exactly how do i get it to change the network update to do what i want cuz im having some trouble

theketchupman
February 14th, 2007, 22:55
just take the update_plugin.prx and put it in flash0:/VSH/NODULE.
Then creat a update.txt into ms0:/PSP/SYSTEM, and in this txt file, write
ms0:/MYFOLDER1/MYFOLDER2/EBOOT.PBP

and you're done

darthclone
February 14th, 2007, 22:57
yeah i did that but i replaced myfolders whith the ms0:/psp/emulater/eboot is that bad

theketchupman
February 14th, 2007, 23:03
no it's ok ... ms0:/psp/emulater/eboot.pbp into update.txt should work

Accordion
February 14th, 2007, 23:08
anyone got a single eboot version of IRshell they could give me... ive tried using my own but it never works...

darthclone
February 14th, 2007, 23:09
all it does is reboot the psp should i put the dirve name instead of mso:/

theketchupman
February 14th, 2007, 23:12
hum... are you in kernel 1.5 ? if not, it reboots. And there's also some incompatibility problems with some prx

darthclone
February 14th, 2007, 23:13
acordine you got it workin and about ir shell download the latest version i used to use it single without the percent thing

howd you get it workin

Shrygue
February 14th, 2007, 23:14
anyone got a single eboot version of IRshell they could give me... ive tried using my own but it never works...

I have a 1.0 style (non-kxploited) IRshell 3.1 eboot, you want this?

darthclone
February 14th, 2007, 23:14
im in kernal 1.50 [] so update icon isnt going to work

Accordion
February 15th, 2007, 00:10
I have a 1.0 style (non-kxploited) IRshell 3.1 eboot, you want this?

yes please.

i made one myself but i wont work...but i actually havnt been able to get any eboot to work with mods like this...nothing has broken, but i cant get anything to load through the update icon.

anyone with any luck?. iinstalled the new update.prx, and put an editd path update.txt into system along with the eboot in said path...but still nothing...

darthclone
February 15th, 2007, 00:16
i remember a flasher working
in oe.c but i havnt ried it on oe a2

Shrygue
February 15th, 2007, 00:23
Accordion, here is the IRshell 3.1 eboot and see if it works for you. Just extract it to the GAME or GAME 150 folder depending whitch kernel you have set up in the recovery menu and try it out.

acn010
February 15th, 2007, 00:52
nice app, now wht. :P
too bad me no memory

darthclone
February 15th, 2007, 04:06
can any one explain to me in greater detail how to do this

Accordion
February 15th, 2007, 10:28
Accordion, here is the IRshell 3.1 eboot and see if it works for you. Just extract it to the GAME or GAME 150 folder depending whitch kernel you have set up in the recovery menu and try it out.

wont work...im on 3.10oe-a' and the normal 1.50 version works perfectly through the GAME150 folder.

but it doesnt matter, i have completely given up on these apps now...no matter what eboot i use it doesnt work so i just cant be bothered...

has anybody got it to work?

theketchupman
February 15th, 2007, 13:33
me lol...

the known issues : you've to be in kernel 1.5, there is some problems with other plugins, and the path of the application to launch has to be less than 256 characters

guardiansnowman
February 15th, 2007, 17:14
this sounds so good but i dnt no if its worth thre hastle... i might try it out tho at sum point..sounds really good..

darthclone
February 15th, 2007, 21:51
ketchup man please in greater detail can you give me a step by step instruction on how to run this program it would be greatly apreciated

theketchupman
February 16th, 2007, 09:39
ok... a little tuto so:

1) download the file, and the select the plugin(s) you want. for example, i'll take update_plugin.

2) create into ms0:/PSP/SYSTEM a file name update.txt. In this file, you're going to put the HB to launch.

For example, write : ms0:/PSP/GAME/IRSHELL/EBOOT.PBP

3) then, reboot the PSP and go to recovery. Go to advanced, and select Toogle Flash 0, with a USB cable connected. You'll see on your computer the flash0. Go to VSH, and NODULE, and put the update_plugin.prx into (and also, make a bake up of your original).

4) it's finished, just go to Network Update and it 'll launch the EBOOT.

darthclone
February 16th, 2007, 12:10
okay ill tryi in a lil

pr3dator2
February 16th, 2007, 14:48
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/3000-PSP-Retro...QQcmdZViewItem

check it out guys i got many many copies like 20+ add me on msn if u want a copy or just bid !!

[email protected]

guardiansnowman
February 16th, 2007, 15:52
i tryed this with all the .prx files, and i no what im doing, but it didnt work for me... i have done everything i was ment to but still nothing...aww well... i dnt miind.. i just like the thought of having it...:o

ReVengeR
February 19th, 2007, 19:51
Now, you can launch from every folder you want (you can for example launch an eboot in ms0:/PSP/SYSTEM ). It cant (for the moment) load anything from flash0 / flash1...

That FALSE...
Because it work only if the Eboot is in folder PSP/GAME
.... why...??????

sebbe
March 5th, 2007, 18:13
is it possible to start recovery mode with the system update icon? i have tried to replace the update_plugin.prx with recovery.prx but it doesn't do anything, it shows the loading icon a little then i stops, could this be becouse im using 2.71 with devhook? or could it be becouse recovery mode is suposed to be startet before the psp boots?

Method Man
March 7th, 2007, 14:19
it dont works at me...
the circle is loading but then nothin' happens, but its not frezzin or rebooting