PDA

View Full Version : A Sad Day For Me

scottyboynow
February 15th, 2007, 15:02
Well today after a long wait my AA rechargable battries came, I charged them up last night and today the worst thing ever happened, my nitro buggy's Engine well.... blew, although it will kick over for about 1-2 seconds that is all it will do, I now need to fork out £70 of what I haven't got, the money is for my Wii. I'm so pissed of.:( :mad:

steve-b
February 15th, 2007, 15:22
I love my nitro racer, but damn...every time I use it, something breaks. They are definitely not a cheap hobby. I know how you feel. I'm saving up for a new engine for my own one right now.

S34MU5
February 15th, 2007, 16:21
I thought this was going to be something about someone had died when I saw the title.

Worst excuse for a thread ever XD

ExcruciationX
February 15th, 2007, 16:34
I thought this was going to be something about someone had died when I saw the title.

Worst excuse for a thread ever XD
So did I.

scottyboynow
February 16th, 2007, 10:59
Yeah, a bit bad ;)
I am currently using my brothers electric Traxxas Stampede. Hey steve-b you have a nitro car aswell, my car during break in melted the clutch spring and clutch spring housing and I live in cold ol' blighty. 8)

steve-b
February 16th, 2007, 11:05
sounds like you had the clutch set wrong...maybe not engaging enough so it slipped alot and generated lots of heat.

scottyboynow
February 16th, 2007, 12:55
Yeah, that was ages ago but that was how it was factory default, a new one only cost £3.

pt9087
February 16th, 2007, 13:47
LoL i think this is worse than one of my threads. Kool i like nit cars