PDA

View Full Version : PSP Homebrew- Soldiers of Future Beta 3

wraggster
February 9th, 2013, 13:26
If you are a fan of Soldiers of Future , Then you are going to love this latest version which now reaches Beta 3 . This awesome game is a pretty good game to play, the graphics are nice and clear for a homebrew game as well as the details that when into this game, Feel free to read a bit more below about Soldiers of Future Beta 3 and it’s features that are included in this released . The game is shooting and survive as long as possible in a small world or scenario, in which two enemies will try to eliminate you at all costs, even though soon delete them regenerate time to follow behind you.
Accounts with a limited amount of bullets and health bar but conforming eliminating your enemies you can score points (if you can shoot the head you get 10 points instead of the 5 points you get for annihilation) to redeem for more health or more bullets for it from the right side of our stage there is a pressing square module that can change your points and the left side we have two containers, one of them by pressing square you can regain your health and on the other recharge your bullets.
features:
Being a single beta stage but we hope in a future release new updates, new upgrades and more scenarios.
Controls:
Digital Pad Left, Right: Move your character.
Square: Running.
Triangle: Activate Shield.
Trigger A: Put mine.
X: Jump.
O: Shoot.
Start: Pause the game.
Soldiers of future beta03
improvements:
New menu.
New energy and health bar.
Less delays (lags).
Added Weapon: mine (mine is placed with the R button).
You can buy mine.
You can use a shield with the triangle button.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments