PDA

View Full Version : A Tale of More Tales

wraggster
February 15th, 2007, 18:33
via ign (http://uk.psp.ign.com/articles/764/764971p1.html)

Tales of Destiny 2 hit the Japanese PSP on Thursday morning. That officially left us in an anomalous state -- no Tales game in the pipeline.

Well, enjoy the silence while it lasts, cuz it's lasting exactly six days. Bandai Namco updated its Tales Channel website with news of a "surprising announcement," to take place on 2/21.

There have been promises of "surprising announcements" at the Tales Channel site before, but they tended to result in something unsurprising, like a new Tales game. Sure enough, the announcement appears to be for a new game in the series. Bandai Namco promises a new entry in a popular sub-series of the franchise.

Destiny? Eternia? World? Check back around 2/21 for the announcement.

jaws365
February 15th, 2007, 19:38
i wish the sequel to valkyrie profile would come out to psp. my opinion is, namco havenīt got the power when it comes to rpg.

g00gy
February 15th, 2007, 21:02
Now this is something to look forward to. tales of destiny was a great under-rated game. It would be nice if they released both TOD1 and TOD2. tales of eternia is not really the sequal to tales of destiny.

Strangler
February 15th, 2007, 23:00
why dont they translate any of them? they translated the gamecube one so why dont they translate the psp versions? I dont see how good games liek this wouldnt sell well esp since dark cloud, and secret of mana games keep coming out which are very similar and must sell well.