PDA

View Full Version : New Chanka Video

DCEmu_Newsposter
May 26th, 2004, 20:34
Over at MadriDC (http://www.dreamparty.gratishost.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=99&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0) they have posted news of a new video of Chanka the Dreamcast Emulator for Windows running the game Coaster Works, the PC used for this was a AMD XP 2 GHz with a Nvidia MX100 graphics card.[br][br]The menus in Chanka still have bugs which you will see, Check out the new video on this Chanka Page (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/chanka.shtml)

fackue
May 27th, 2004, 04:38
Pretty freggin' impressive..

joshwaan2k4
May 27th, 2004, 13:49
yeah I seen the video it's pretty sweet, so it's a 2ghz AMD is it with a Geforce 2 MX 100.

If so man that cool, seems to be running at atleast 40 fps through out the video.

Chanka should run quite good on me 2500xp, radeon 9800 pro system then :).

I have not been this excited for a emu since the Project 64 emu when that first hit. :)

looks like Chanka will be a great steping stone for Dreamcast Emulation :)

speud
May 27th, 2004, 15:29
showing the emu running games released by echelon or eurasia is pretty wrong.
they simply want to show the emu's ability to run illegal isos to get interest of warez kids, really silly to me :-/

wraggster
May 27th, 2004, 18:30
yeah not the best choice of game but as an emulator its pretty damn cool, id love to know what the lowest spec pc that will run it will be.

Exoskeletor
June 2nd, 2004, 03:22
N0V4K says:
First of all we are going to clarify things for the confused ones on the requirements that this requests 1º Alpha of the emulator. CPU that has supported to instructions SSE (PIII, P4 or AMD XP) of 1,6Ghz or superior Windows XP or 2003(NO will work with other Windows like 9x, ME or 2000) DirectX 9.0b installed graphical Card mark Ati or Nvidia with last drivers CD-ROM or Dvd-ROM

vipor231
June 2nd, 2004, 13:31
people still complaining about it playing games,big deal.its a great piece of work.be happy of that.it seems people are more mad that it plays commcercial games than anything of course if it just played a couple of demos people would be mad as well.think of it nobody paid for it be happy that it runs.